SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Membership information

Go down 
+27
S
Thumper Vince
00bryan
Rhino Rob
sizzler
DoddS
highlander
ChrisC
MPower
rubicon05
McChicken
GunRunner
DirtDawber
Last Chance Rhino
Bigg Bubba
Foxfire
Clayboy
GODAWGS
Gary
Disaster
Triple J
roamerr
bush
AIRBORNE
Big-R
nocerisdave
wvyankee2
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
McChicken
SSXSRider Member
McChicken

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Membership information - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:22 pm

I agree 100% with what ya'll are doing. Basically its cutting out all the riff-raff. There are some people that may want to bring their wife and/or kid along and don't need somebody's friend/cousin acting an ass and hurt somebody. This way everyone involved in/on the ride has a fun relaxed and good time and not have to worry if someone is going to start cutting up. 2cents
Back to top Go down
rubicon05

rubicon05

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:03 pm

so to be an original member you had to pay something a long time ago...am i reading this right?
most of this crap i totally disagree with, but i have enjoyed logging on daily for quite some time now and just seeing what's up. I also had plan on making a couple of the planned rides, but i have to say with all this taking place i'm not so sure i will.
I ride with quite a few buddies that would have wanted to come along and ride too, as well as helping pay for gas/lodging/food, etc. That always helps, especially for the forum members who have to drive 3-6 hours to the rides.
i understand you guys have to do what you have to do...so i hope this all works out...
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:15 pm

rubicon05 wrote:
so to be an original member you had to pay something a long time ago...am i reading this right?
most of this crap i totally disagree with, but i have enjoyed logging on daily for quite some time now and just seeing what's up. I also had plan on making a couple of the planned rides, but i have to say with all this taking place i'm not so sure i will.
I ride with quite a few buddies that would have wanted to come along and ride too, as well as helping pay for gas/lodging/food, etc. That always helps, especially for the forum members who have to drive 3-6 hours to the rides.
i understand you guys have to do what you have to do...so i hope this all works out...

Rub,

There will be many rides that are not "official". You can bring any one you want to them.

I understand your concern about cost. But remember. You are not very far from me. We can always car pull....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Rubi,
The orginal-member thing is of no concern to recent members as you. Orginal members paid the former site owner to be "Supporting Members", so it not fair to us or them to charge them again.
They just sign the waiver, and they have access to the special forums. What a lot of you nay-sayers do not relize is this, we do these official-rides for the benifit of the group, not non-members.
Most of the areas we ride, the accomidations are limited, so outsiders, or non-members reserve space that we as members would have liked to occupy, follow me??
The "Everybody Come, invite who you want" thing had to stop. Hope I got that right........
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:43 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
Please clarify guys.

a SSXSRiderMember name designation on the forum boards

Will I lose my current site name?

I will ask again if these rules are set in stone or subject to revision. Will member suggestions be considered? Or does it all rest on the forum staff.

Dave, when your membership is activated your name will light up orange and under it will say SSXSRiderMember. Just like mine now is Yellow and under it says Admin.

On the set in stone question. The new membership and what we want to acheive with it is set in stone. It's going to happen. We will have liability waivers and we will get some control over who will attend the rides. Is there some tweaking that can take place from members suggestions...........yes there is. That is the reason for this discussion. We dont pretend to know it all or think were capable of seeing all the angles, even though we have tried our best to do so.
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:49 pm

I may have questioned the reason but I understand. Rides with 40 people can be an issue and this will control some of that. I'm in...

cheers
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Are yall gonna check family trees in order to enforce these rules!! roflmao
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:58 pm

GODAWGS wrote:

We have a portable DNA scan-kit.................... roflmao
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Well guys, I guess things have changed, Seems the information I understood to be SET IN STONE, is not. So please disregard my previous posts, Yank has everything under control. shutup
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:59 pm

GODAWGS wrote:

Excuse me SIR but I need to check your tires.....

busted
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

roamerr wrote:
I may have questioned the reason but I understand. Rides with 40 people can be an issue and this will control some of that. I'm in...

cheers

clap
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:02 pm

GODAWGS wrote:

I cant pass this one up, You have to show up to be checked roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Bigg Bubba

Bigg Bubba

Number of posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:18 pm

I just gotta say this.... what if you dont like being CHECKed....
some of us like stripes...!!! Membership information - Page 3 597455 HatWave
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:20 pm

lol! Bubba, I figured you for Paisleys. Razz
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Big-R wrote:
GODAWGS wrote:

Excuse me SIR but I need to check your tires.....

busted

I thought maybe that was why Yank was looking for that extra digital air guage.
Back to top Go down
Triple J

Triple J

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Are the trip pictures going to be open for all or just members?
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:44 pm

If anyone is on the fence check out my name in orange. I like that. Makes me feel special. LOL

roflmao
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:22 pm

roamerr wrote:
If anyone is on the fence check out my name in orange. I like that. Makes me feel special. LOL

roflmao

BAN HIM! I am sure he violated some rule already on the books or some rule that may be added. You can never be to carefull. Disclaimer: This is a joke.
Back to top Go down
MPower
SSXSRider Member
MPower

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:30 pm

IMO. I have not got a problem with the fee, or the hidden"member" thread, but i do not like the no guest rule, for instance, as some of you may know i ride with the same four guys 99% of the time. we have attended some of the sxs rides. however only 2 of us are members on the site, heck the other 2 don't even own a pc. a membership would be worthless to them. maybe limit guest to 1.i dunno just trying to explain a different side of things.. scratch although i do understand the jim bob and his 14 cousin theory

Last edited by MPower on Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:32 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
roamerr wrote:

roflmao

BAN HIM! I am sure he violated some rule already on the books or some rule that may be added. You can never be to carefull. Disclaimer: This is a joke.

Joke........ No nocerisdave I would say your right. He has probably already broke a rule somehow...... Membership information - Page 3 13435
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:42 pm

MPower wrote:
IMO. I have not got a problem with the fee, or the hidden"member" thread, but i do not like the no guest rule, for instance, as some of you may know i ride with the same four guys 99% of the time. we have attended some of the sxs rides. however only 2 of us are members on the site, heck the other 2 don't even own a pc. a membership would be worthless to them. maybe limit guest to 1.i dunno just trying to explain a different side of things.. scratch although i do understand the jim bob and his 14 cousin theory

Mike,

More then likely this will not effect you. Out of all the rides you and I have been on together. Brimstone was the only Official ride and it was questional if it was"official". There are a lot of rides that are set up by users of the forum and any one can come to those.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:50 pm

I like mustard on my biscuit...............................
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:54 pm

ridepate wrote:

Pate , That Gross..... DontKnow
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:55 pm

ridepate wrote:

You got any of em french fried taders beat
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:58 pm

Got me on at Bill Cox's outfit.....HMMM.......fixin lawnmowers and what not.....HMMMM
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Membership information   Membership information - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Membership information
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next