SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boy things sure get.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Boy things sure get....... Empty
PostSubject: Boy things sure get.......   Boy things sure get....... EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:49 am

S L O W when the kids are out playin !!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy things sure get....... 13435
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Boy things sure get.......   Boy things sure get....... EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:45 am

fox from what i see the kids are cold and wet!! me i got laid off so time to do the house stuff i put off and honeydoo list, then clean rhino
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Boy things sure get.......   Boy things sure get....... EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:46 am

I hear ya on the SLOW part. The wife and I made it down for one day of riding and had a ball Friday. We woke up to 4 inches of a heavy wet snow Friday morning. So heavy that I loaned my big snow brush to Gunny to clean off his truck bed cover (hard type) because he couldn't lift it with all the snow in it. But it was a typical March day if there is such a thing. By evening most of the snow was gone and then the rains were on the way. So that is a lot of the reason we bailed. Wife and I both are ate up with Arthritis, mine in my spine. And that cold damp weather just kicks my old behind the older I get. I was really hoping that Bobby would have put more pics by now. I can't wait to see them. The really BAD part about leaving early is that we missed meeting most of the bunch and I truly regret that. We'll just have to take care of that next time. Here's some of our pics from Friday.
Boy things sure get....... 03-13-09%20Ride18
Boy things sure get....... 03-13-09%20Ride21
Boy things sure get....... 03-13-09%20Ride22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy things sure get.......   Boy things sure get....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy things sure get.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-