SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The way things are ..

Go down 
+19
Foxfire
moondog
Clutch
donia
Big-R
wrenchhead
Wingman
utlover
GODAWGS
GunRunner
nocerisdave
roamerr
Clayboy
wvyankee2
Bad Behavior
AIRBORNE
rcmass
shawnley1222
Admin
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Are you staying or leaving the SSR
Im stayin to support
The way things are .. I_vote_lcap94%The way things are .. I_vote_rcap
 94% [ 30 ]
Im leaving with no hard feelings
The way things are .. I_vote_lcap6%The way things are .. I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

The way things are .. Empty
PostSubject: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptySun May 25, 2008 10:10 pm

Im sick of all the drama with this. I created it to meet friends and ride. I know that I have alot of haters,but my ? is that ..if you dont like the way things are run then why dont you go elsewhere? I dont care if I only have 3 members in the SouthernSxSRiders. Atleast I will know they are here cause they want to be! Im goin to be sending every member a check for $10 back from there membership. Im goin to make this a free membership "group". I will have decals and other merchandise for sale if they want to support us. Im ready to get back to the fun things and why were were here."Riding" I'll I can say for the haters is "Go form your own group" stop bashing me and mine. Go get your own name and "WEBSITE" Also if Rick doesnt want to sell me the website then i'll go further with it. This is the place for the "Supporting" SouthernSxSRiders . Ive always been here for the members but some dont belive that. im through with the drama from that..You either want to be here or you dont..its that simple. Be looking for your $10 checks in the next 3 weeks. Lets get this back up with the members that are with me cheers No more drama lol!

Please vote if your staying or going...there will be NO hard feelings

ALSO: Im doing the refund thing so that I will not be ?'ed about money all the time. The group will be just about riding and racing. If ppl want to show support they can buy shirts,hats,exc from myself or Rhinomcb

Last edited by Wheelin on Mon May 26, 2008 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:27 am

Well i'll be 1 of 3 im here no matter what im not here for the drama im here for UTV info and ppl who share the interest i just look over the poo so lets ride!!! drive

p.s. i know i aint a good speeler but you know what i was going for geek
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:44 am

every road has bumps you gotta get past. i wanna stick with ya'll and see just how bad ya'll love to ride!!!!! cause if ya'll are like me, i owe too much on my rhino not to ride!!! lol i know im new, but we can get through all this bs and ride damn!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:46 am

You and me both on the rhino bill..lol

I hope to get to ride with you soon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:51 am

it sucks, and ppl i know talk about how much i paid. its just all about what you love, and i love ridin. so what i have an expensive hobby? i love it...at least i dont collect stamps... lol!
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:26 am

i know my hobbies are expensive but i bet i paid the most for my rhino cause i was upside down on my street bike that i traded in on my rhino but well worth it and wouldnt ever trade the rhino back
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:40 am

i'll be around the forum and hope to meet some on the ride... wheelin - dont sweat sending me a check...if you want to square it up, send me a decal - www.southernsxs.com in orange. thanks man.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:20 pm

Same goes for me. You can send me a decal too if that suits you. I wanted one for the truck and the Rhino anyway :D
I love the site so far. Way I see it, you don't like the site, move on to greener pastures. Life is too short for arguing all the time. We sent one of our boys out of here today in a metal box, on freakin Memorial Day. I feel like any day is a good day as long as you're breathing and you got yourself a few good friends to rap with. But hey, I am a newbie to this site. What do I know? As long as people want to ride and trade tricks, I am in.

Nick, another black sticker like before would be fine with me.........AIRBORNE......OUT
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:04 pm

Same goes for me. Keep the $$ and send another red, white & blue decal if you want to go that route. If not, just keep the $$.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:25 pm

same here u can just send another decal..also if not just keep the $10 $$ well spent
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:28 pm

you can also send me a decal instead of the $10

i still aint got mt first one yet Sad dang mail carriers
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:54 pm

Nick, I see no need to have a Supporting riders forum anymore since there will no longer be any supporting riders. Just merge the threads in here into the Information forum, and do away with this one. You can also change all the supporting riders names on the forum from white to red. Also, I dont understand the purpose of the poll above. If there are no more supporting members, why the question "I'm staying to support"? scratch Send no money back to the Yankee.

Last edited by wvyankee2 on Mon May 26, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:40 pm

count me in... and out. i will be staying with SouthernSXSriders.com... but, it will have a different forum.

i'm doing this for several reasons.

I'm still open to riding with anyone that wants to though(from where ever).

Nick, you can keep the money.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:47 pm

Wheels wrote:
count me in... and out. i will be staying with SouthernSXSriders.com... but, it will have a different forum.

same here. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 5:15 pm

I Don't Want Any Money Either!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 8:06 pm

The vote is 8 @ 0 at this time so it looks like we got your back. Let's all get this thing back to a Sourthern side by side riders thang! Lets talk bout riding and hopping up our rides and such. To hell with the politics and such cause you all know what Jesse James said about Lawers. " We need to hang them all and we need to start tonite!". I'm here for you wheelin and will be here till the end. Anyone that does not supprt Wheelin having %100 control here has completly lost their mind, cause we got a very good thing going here and need to support the cause! Close your mouth and move on if you don't like it here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:35 pm

Wheels wrote:

You cant keep that name wheels..sorry If yall are goin to make your own forum then yall need to get your own name. Me and gunny came up with SouthernSxSRiders..I know Rick said that he is not goin to give the name up but thats stupid..He will have papers soon enough Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:25 pm

Hey, maybe you can combine all their money and donate it to that kid on the Cumberland ATV riders. The one that got his ATV stolen at Mud Nationals. Just a thought, if you are wanting to just get rid of the money. You could make the donation in the name of the club. Anyway, I am still going to be around. If it is decided that this forum is no longer a go, I would invite you guys to check out NYROC. I am on there as Airborne LT, and there is a UTV thread. It is not as thorough as this site, but it is a way to stay connected till things get all straightened out. I hope to be riding with a few of you guys up in WV in two weeks, and some of you guys next spring when I come home. GO ARMY!!
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:29 pm

I joined this forum due to RhinoForums being mostly West Coasters. I really don't care who runs the forum. I'm just looking for the occassional ride, SxS part, and maybe a little advice on mods/repairs. I'll be around as long as it meets that purpose.
Anything else is just static that causes me to "change the channel".
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:48 pm

roamerr wrote:
I joined this forum due to RhinoForums being mostly West Coasters. I really don't care who runs the forum. I'm just looking for the occassional ride, SxS part, and maybe a little advice on mods/repairs. I'll be around as long as it meets that purpose.
Anything else is just static that causes me to "change the channel".

Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:26 pm

You know, I had no idea that grown men could act this damn silly, including myself. This is some of the most usless waste of time I have ever seen. If you dont like the way this forum operates......go to another forum.[b] Maybe I missed something along the way......I believe I have read every thread and post ever written here and I am baffeled that this has gone this far. No matter how this turns out or who 'heads up' this forum I will be a supporter. If another forum is started I would likely support it as well. It dont matter where I go, who I know I wont get along with everyone, but that dont mean I cant be civil to them. NICK, KEEP MY SUPPORTING FUNDS, I DONT NEED A REFUND! Now lets get back to the reason we are all here.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:54 am

Wheels wrote:

I dont understand this answer, wheels could you explain it please, are you leaving the group?
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:24 am

Yes gunny..they made there own forum..lol
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:02 pm

i sent wheels a pm and it was deleted or never delivered thsi morning... what gives?

is the new forum www.southernsxsriders.com ?
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:02 pm

just answered my own question....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. Empty

Back to top Go down

The way things are ..
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: