SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The way things are ..

Go down 
+19
Foxfire
moondog
Clutch
donia
Big-R
wrenchhead
Wingman
utlover
GODAWGS
GunRunner
nocerisdave
roamerr
Clayboy
wvyankee2
Bad Behavior
AIRBORNE
rcmass
shawnley1222
Admin
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Are you staying or leaving the SSR
Im stayin to support
The way things are .. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap94%The way things are .. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 94% [ 30 ]
Im leaving with no hard feelings
The way things are .. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap6%The way things are .. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

The way things are .. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:53 am

Wheelin wrote:
thanks..post a pic of your ride and i'll put it on our website woo hoo

YO Wheelin,

Here is a pic of Thumper Vince and his RZR. He is not the best with the computer. But he is one hell of a guy. Proud to have him as a Southern SxS rider.

Thumper Vince and his RZR:

The way things are .. - Page 4 Kyride083ic6
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:59 am

welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:10 am

Glad to have him. Nice to have a RZR owner. We need more of them. Some Teryx's Too. And Rangers. We got enough Cats. Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:19 am

it is a good looking rzr - like the baja spare rack.

vince - you ever ride at brown mtn nc???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:21 am

I'll put it on there
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:39 pm

[quote=We got enough Cats. Razz lol![/quote]

Question scratch coco :drunken:
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:57 pm

Just tryin to Raz Gunny. I do like Cats. Cool
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:09 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
They all know there needs to be cats on all rides to pull the rhinos out of the mud lol!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:53 pm

GunRunner wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
They all know there needs to be cats on all rides to pull the rhinos out of the mud lol!

That's because the cats will not go in the mud Laughing So we rhinos know someone is on high ground for us drive lol!
Back to top Go down
Wyld

Wyld

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:12 pm

I don't know the whole story on why some people decided to branch out and such, just know i have friends on both sides. So I'm neutral here. Main reason why i joined was to support since even though i don't actually have a sxs, I have a 2-up( that counts for sumthin right). I'm on the WR forum, Soggy Bottom boyz forum, CATVR forum, Bama boggers forum, both sxs forums and Aurora wheelers forum. Have friends and co-riders on several of these forums, Gotta get my info on riding and probs somehow.

But all i care about is riding, been told some stuff, not sure i believe it, not sure what to believe anyways. Just know i don't care about the drama either, Hard to be stuck in the middle, but i'm not going to take any sides on any issues, I will help out on the trail if needed though.

Good job guys, keep it up. One day maybe everyone can put aside differences and move on. drive
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:30 pm

Wyld, your always welcome here dude. Hook up and join us on a ride sometime. cheers Rhino
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:27 am

Truth is about everybody on the other forum except the 4 guys who started it are members of this forum. You can look at the bottom of both forums and see the member numbers which tell the story, this group has 215 members the other has 56. This is the original Southern sxs riders group and what interests us is having a great forum for the members, making new friends and of course riding! All are welcome any time on whatever they ride to join us. We have a big ride coming up july 26-27 at windrock all are welcome. allright
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:10 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Truth is about everybody on the other forum except the 4 guys who started it are members of this forum. You can look at the bottom of both forums and see the member numbers which tell the story, this group has 215 members the other has 56. This is the original Southern sxs riders group and what interests us is having a great forum for the members, making new friends and of course riding! All are welcome any time on whatever they ride to join us. We have a big ride coming up july 26-27 at windrock all are welcome. allright

Gunny has got a way with words. Chug
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:44 pm

thanks big-r, since I posted that we now have 222 members, 59 for those other guys. cheers
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:44 pm

GunRunner wrote:
thanks big-r, since I posted that we now have 222 members, 59 for those other guys. cheers

I have been gone a week and I spent an hour saying welcome to new members thisrocks
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:03 am

I held my tongue long enough....

bonz told me yesterday to post my rhino for sale on .com - but I deleted my account a while ago. I decided to reactivate yesterday - to post my rhino for sale... When I did I was greeted, warmly by RSR, bonz and DuberDo - but something struck me and I had to get it out...... Im sure it will be deleted - and my ad probably as well - so I wanted to let everyone know where I stand.

RSR - nothing happened to me - I just deleted my account a while ago due to lack of traffic and a focus of which Im not real crazy about.

Please dont take offense - but this site seems to be a group of friends first, that ride together, and need a discussion board second; rather than a forum to promote sxs's first, and meeting new friends second.

I also found the drama amusing with .net vs. .com. But then I saw where this site is selling decals with the original logo... imo - that just aint right. I think this site needs to man up and come up with a different name and head a different direction.

I am not going to sugar coat anything - I reactivated my account in order to post my rhino for sale here as well. Exposure - simple.

And if this truth gets that deleted, so be it.

I dont personally have a problem with anyone here - but I find the direction from which this site arose and the direction for where its heading to be a little misleading.

Sorry for the rant - but I held my tongue long enough.

Sincerely,

Rcmass
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:20 pm

?

Last edited by GODAWGS on Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:51 pm

RC, this is an old thread that was meant for people to share their views about the situation that took place some 7+ weeks ago. The fact that you waited to this point to share your views is OK, and there are more here than you that are not happy about those guys using our Logo and name for their forum. The fact that some people were not happy here is understandable and happens eventually in most all forums like these. Those guys were absolutely entitled to break away and start their own deal. That was cool. What was not cool was Hijacking the website, the forum link, the name and the Logo. Gunny came up with the name and said he wanted it to stay here, and Clutch designed the Logo and said he wanted it to stay with us also. Because of the fact that the majority of the Southernsxsriders decided to stay here and not leave, I had hoped that eventually someone over there would have done the decent thing and chose a different name and designed a different Logo, but it does not at this point seem like that is going to happen. So, we will keep on keepin on, and not be distracted by the name or Logo situation. It will work itself out.

:D

Last edited by wvyankee2 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 1:10 pm

rcmass, I think you have it right, the other guys have a core group of old friends that live fairly close to each other. In school that kind of thing was called a click and we all have seen them. Thats fine but the Only problem is its hard to intergrate into a click as the members still will be more inclined to hang with their long time buds. I feel this group is open and friendly to all and any that went on the first ride will know what im talking about. All for one and one for all as it should be perfect10
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 1:14 pm

believe it or not GODAWGS - I hate ranting online....and it took me this long to speak up...

Yank - well said - and I hope things continue to thrive here - and I hope someone on .com realizes that logo and name infringement just show that you dont have enough brain power to come up with your own idea....

gunny - I couldnt agree more....

just my thoughts - glad I can voice em...
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 3:56 pm

I feel like an outsider now, I was going to reply over their to your for sale post RCMASS and ask for the price only to find out I'M BANNED !

RMCB I know youre reading this, since im banned would you please go ahead and delete my account.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 3:59 pm

I feel very welcome here and can't wait to meet the rest of you guys woo hoo
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 4:10 pm

welcome welcome welcome lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:56 pm

rebel Kudos RC.
I saw the reply by old MCB and he acted like we were talking crap about them over here, we have not and will not. I tottally agree W Yank, they are free to do what they want, but the whole bailing/stealing the logo stuff was not cool at all. In fact pretty childish.
Let's just leave it at that and do what we're doing-
Building the most awesome,informative,rock'in site on the net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 8:54 pm

My .02. I bounce between both sites. I had some anomosity toward both sites and almost just quit em both. After some thought I decided to be neutral in both to be able to talk to and learn from both sights. There is plenty of knowledge on both, and some good people on both. You put this many people together any where and there is eventually going to be some arguing, hell its human nature. I was taught to let crap go and sort out whats important. I the grand scheme this or any other forum is totally insugnificant, in the big picture. There are always two sides to each story....rarely are ALL the facts from bost sites clear. I constantly put my 'spin' on any situationm, just like others do. The facts are easily twisted to make them seem like the right thing to do and to to fit a persons wants or needs. Im not pointing fingers I think both had good intentions, and felt their way was right. Like elbows and assholes we all have an opinion and thats mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The way things are ..
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next