SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The way things are ..

Go down 
+19
Foxfire
moondog
Clutch
donia
Big-R
wrenchhead
Wingman
utlover
GODAWGS
GunRunner
nocerisdave
roamerr
Clayboy
wvyankee2
Bad Behavior
AIRBORNE
rcmass
shawnley1222
Admin
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Are you staying or leaving the SSR
Im stayin to support
The way things are .. - Page 5 I_vote_lcap94%The way things are .. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 94% [ 30 ]
Im leaving with no hard feelings
The way things are .. - Page 5 I_vote_lcap6%The way things are .. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mudxtc

Mudxtc

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-01-22

The way things are .. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:39 pm

Well, I have waited around long enough without saying anything, here goes............... LETS RIDE! If ya want to bicker, do it on your own time in a private manner with the person you have a gripe with. If ya wanna ride, get off your ass and go have a good time.

I have to deal with BS on a scale that would make most anyone I know curl up in the fetal position and suck thier thumb, I dont want to hear crap when I am trying to enjoy something that I have done all my life and that is ride with some good folks who just want to have a good time and splash around in the mud!

This "hobby" is something I do to get away from all the BS/work/cellphones/cameras/crooks/terrorists/anarchists and everything else out there......

Nick, if you send my check back to me, I am gonna hunt you down and feed that check to you!!
I gladly gave you my "dues" for a reason, I support this group and what we do and that is: Have some fun, meet some great people, enjoy the outdoors, make fun of people when they get stuck or hit a tree, help a fellow out on a trail, take incriminating photos of folks when they are in thier own "element" etc.

I think most of us bought these little goldmines (UTV's) so we could go out and have some fun-right? GO DO IT!!!!! RIDE, THROW MUD, CLIMB A TRAIL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

QUITCHABITCHIN already!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:04 pm

Attention all Bullshit aside.....I think that this site has MOVED ON through the hard work of " The Gimp Pimp "
Yankee and Gunny and all of the great people that are here ( not to mention the #'s)...." Net " is way way out in front, and if any of the guys from " Com " come a lookin over here, they know it too!!!!! K.....now I'll get off of my rant2
Yahoo .....and every time I get on here I feel like this :(lmao:

So that's my $20.00 worth allright
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:13 pm

rant2: im surprised ppl still post in this thread its all about the bs that was this is the now get over it, i think it should be locked down tighter then a frogs ass we've moved on so no need to keep the poo rollin flameing :<deadhorse:
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:54 am

This topic has run its course, thanks for everyones input. This topic is now locked. Its time to end all the :<deadhorse: and Bullshit and move on to better times :<flag:
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The way things are ..
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5