SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The way things are ..

Go down 
+19
Foxfire
moondog
Clutch
donia
Big-R
wrenchhead
Wingman
utlover
GODAWGS
GunRunner
nocerisdave
roamerr
Clayboy
wvyankee2
Bad Behavior
AIRBORNE
rcmass
shawnley1222
Admin
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Are you staying or leaving the SSR
Im stayin to support
The way things are .. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap94%The way things are .. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 94% [ 30 ]
Im leaving with no hard feelings
The way things are .. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%The way things are .. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

The way things are .. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:59 pm

rcmass -- others from NC do ride but just not in NC. WV baby all the way! I like to ride where people want the riders!

King, NC
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:03 pm

roamerr wrote:
rcmass -- others from NC do ride but just not in NC. WV baby all the way! I like to ride where people want the riders!

King, NC

Roamerr, we are having a WV ride June 7th. Check the WV ride forum for info. Would love to have ya drive
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:37 pm

My daughter has a horse show on 6/7. I'd be there otherwise. Last weekend I rode near Bud and Welch WV. This weekend I'll be on the Outlaw trails near Hilltop Escape by the HM Indian Ridge trails...

I love WV. Glad to see a state that Welcome ATV's and SxS's. Last weekend was crazy -- I had to get away from the huge crowds -- thus the trip to Bud and Welch.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:48 pm

You are right............WV rules!! I am going to kiss the ground when I get there!!
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
wrenchhead

wrenchhead

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:23 pm

I read this post from start to finish and I am still confused Sad I must of missed the falling out but this is the site that i meet up with and had a great ride so I am staying here.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:45 pm

wrenchhead wrote:
I read this post from start to finish and I am still confused Sad I must of missed the falling out but this is the site that i meet up with and had a great ride so I am staying here.

Glad to have ya :D
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 1:58 pm

wrenchhead wrote:

Hey glad to have you, yea this is the Original group, a few thought they would be better off somewhere else so they left. It happens in most every kind of group, they just had a different agenda than us, we just like to meet up and ride and shoot the bull and pass the time on the forum between rides. I think I speak for most of us that we are just down to earth regular guys that enjoy riding the trails cheers
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:27 pm

We are the Chit cheers I have no doubt that if Jefferson Davis, Alexander Stephens, Judah P. Benjamin, Ulysses S. Grant , Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson, Henry Wager Halleck , William Joseph Hardee, Robert E. Lee, and George Pickett were alive today. They would be on this forum.
rebel
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:35 pm

I don't think you guys could live with out Big-R so count me in. :afro:
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 11:56 pm

Big-R wrote:
I don't think you guys could live with out Big-R so count me in. :afro:

Well you are the only Red Camo Rhino Cool
Back to top Go down
donia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:05 am

I haven't been registered too long, been a lurker for a while, though. From what I've read, seems to be a good group - no reason to bail out now..... for me anyway!

donia in Miss'ippi
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:41 pm

donia wrote:
I haven't been registered too long, been a lurker for a while, though. From what I've read, seems to be a good group - no reason to bail out now..... for me anyway!

donia in Miss'ippi

Dont be a stranger Donia. This is a great group to chat with :bball:
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 4:34 pm

Rolling Eyes Drama........ If you need me I will be on Sporttwins, BuellXB, Buellitinboard.com. Im still in just not as much. :| You can keep the money. If there is a problem with the Logo, I guess it actually, legally it belongs to me as the copyright laws go (I think) so it will stay with this site. Later, Shawn If you have a ride going on e-mail me Gogators7@bellsouth.net, I just want to ride.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 5:05 pm

Clutch wrote:
Rolling Eyes Drama........ If you need me I will be on Sporttwins, BuellXB, Buellitinboard.com. Im still in just not as much. :| You can keep the money. If there is a problem with the Logo, I guess it actually, legally it belongs to me as the copyright laws go (I think) so it will stay with this site. Later, Shawn If you have a ride going on e-mail me Gogators7@bellsouth.net, I just want to ride.

What drama? All that left with those guys. We also just want to ride and have fun on here. Your always welcome around here, and Im sorry, I forgot there were others brainstorming on the decal design, great job on that!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:34 pm

dont leave man
Back to top Go down
moondog

moondog

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:57 am

Hey guys, sorry to see the (minor) problems going on here. i have gotten some advice and givin some here as well, (dont know if it was taken but givin Rolling Eyes ) , i get on here to share info. i enjoy my rhino time whether out in the woods or online. i will be in from time to time as long as i am welcome. you can change the name or not but it will still be the same forum, the same info, and the same people!! :D hopefully things will move on quickly for everyone. i havent got to ride with or meet any of you yet, but i hope when time (and money) permit, that i can. :D good luck. also southernsidexside should be a state of mind, something you feel, not something to argue about No just my humble opinion :silent:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:16 pm

Thanks for your input moondog. We will be moving forward no matter what. We've got some great ppl on here. Im ready to ride
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Kinda like the stock market, after a explosion of growth there has to be a correction before it can move forward again. Wink Unlike some I didn't cash out but am in for the long haul. No short trader here. lol! Hey this group is only 4 months old, and how quickly it has grown is pretty amazing. I expect nothing less in the future cheers woo hoo rebel
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:53 pm

Good Love a Duck!!!!!!!!!! Man I'm glad that I found this tag.....at least I have a better feel for just what the F... is going on here!!!!!
I guess I'm kinda the outsider here, being from soooooooo far up north, ya know....a YANKEE.....but just about everyone I shot the sh.. with here has been quite nice and friendly and I like the forum........I AM NOT CHECKIN OUT EITHER ......
so what ya say we get her "Cocked, Locked, and ready to RIDE"!!!!!!!

And if anyone has a problem with yankee"s........GET OVER IT!

Foxfire
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:06 pm

Foxfire wrote:

And if anyone has a problem with yankee"s........GET OVER IT!

Foxfire

lol!
Back to top Go down
Thumper Vince
SSXSRider Member
Thumper Vince

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:12 am

Just got home from my 1st event (Ride for Sean). Met Clay and Ron and had a super time. Just before I left I tried to login to get any final news and got really confussed. Wound up re-registering for what I thought was this site. Anyway had 2 great days on the ride. I want to stay with this group if youins will have me. I don't need a refund and would also like a red white & blue decal. Will be getting out the pressure washer in the AM and will be ready to go by noon or anytime after. Just waiting for where and when.
Thumper Vince
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:16 am

Thumper Vince wrote:
Just got home from my 1st event (Ride for Sean). Met Clay and Ron and had a super time. Just before I left I tried to login to get any final news and got really confussed. Wound up re-registering for what I thought was this site. Anyway had 2 great days on the ride. I want to stay with this group if youins will have me. I don't need a refund and would also like a red white & blue decal. Will be getting out the pressure washer in the AM and will be ready to go by noon or anytime after. Just waiting for where and when.
Thumper Vince

Vince, you made it cheers I had all kinds of fun today!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:40 am

gotta hold on the decals guys..im goin to make sure if we are keeping the name or changing it before i send out anymore decals
Back to top Go down
Last Chance Rhino
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:50 am

We are staying. Hope to get to meet some of you folks this year. Being over in eastern NC, it's a real trip to get to the good mountain riding areas, but we plan on a trip this year.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:15 am

thanks..post a pic of your ride and i'll put it on our website woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The way things are ..
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next