SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The way things are ..

Go down 
+19
Foxfire
moondog
Clutch
donia
Big-R
wrenchhead
Wingman
utlover
GODAWGS
GunRunner
nocerisdave
roamerr
Clayboy
wvyankee2
Bad Behavior
AIRBORNE
rcmass
shawnley1222
Admin
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Are you staying or leaving the SSR
Im stayin to support
The way things are .. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap94%The way things are .. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 94% [ 30 ]
Im leaving with no hard feelings
The way things are .. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%The way things are .. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

The way things are .. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:30 pm

still in the dark. rmcb you answered using wheels post, would you explain it please. Just trying to figure all this out so I can decide myself. I dont think atv rick should keep our name, if he spent money to get it I do think he should be paid back but I thought I read a long time ago wheelin saying he sent him a check.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:50 pm

Im staying keep the check!!! I really want to come up and ride!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 1:25 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Wheels wrote:
count me in... and out. i will be staying with SouthernSXSriders.com... but, it will have a different forum.

i'm doing this for several reasons.

I'm still open to riding with anyone that wants to though(from where ever).

Nick, you can keep the money.

I dont understand this answer, wheels could you explain it please, are you leaving the group?

Wheels may not be back over here Gunny, so I'll give you a heads up. The SouthernSXSRiders.com web site is registered by ATV_Rick. He was never paid for it by Wheelin, so he said it is his and linked a new forum to the web-site that is now run by alot of the former guys from here. Wheels is an Admin over there. So what he is saying is they are still the SouthernSXSRiders.com but with a new forum.
Back to top Go down
utlover

utlover

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:05 pm

Iguess I will have 2 forums to visit now .Have no hard feelings towards anyone.I wish all the best whatever forum or "club" you are in. No
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:24 pm

At this point I am in the same camp with utlover. I am on my third wife so I don't deal with pissing, moaning, whineing, crying and complaining to well. If you don't see me, I have gone to Rhinoforums. There it is like entertainment. I have never met them!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Wingman wrote:
At this point I am in the same camp with utlover. I am on my third wife so I don't deal with pissing, moaning, whineing, crying and complaining to well. If you don't see me, I have gone to Rhinoforums. There it is like entertainment. I have never met them!!!!!!!!!!!

But your my Wingman Exclamation You cant leave me dude affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:28 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Wheels wrote:
count me in... and out. i will be staying with SouthernSXSriders.com... but, it will have a different forum.

i'm doing this for several reasons.

I'm still open to riding with anyone that wants to though(from where ever).

Nick, you can keep the money.

I dont understand this answer, wheels could you explain it please, are you leaving the group?

Wheels may not be back over here Gunny, so I'll give you a heads up. The SouthernSXSRiders.com web site is registered by ATV_Rick. He was never paid for it by Wheelin, so he said it is his and linked a new forum to the web-site that is now run by alot of the former guys from here. Wheels is an Admin over there. So what he is saying is they are still the SouthernSXSRiders.com but with a new forum.

I must say, I am in disbelief that Wheelin would not have repaid atv rick for his putting up the monies to get the forum up and running after all this time. A lot of us sent money in just for this purpose, at least it was my understanding that my money after the decal and postage cost was being used for the forum fess. Wheelin, did you ever re-pay atv rick for what he spent ? scratch
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:12 pm

good question...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:37 pm

He wouldnt let me repay him..thats why they said they were makin a new forum . Ive tried to pay rick several times and I wondered why he kept saying"just keep it in the club" . He done this so "HE" would own the website. Its a bunch of bull that they are stealin my idea but theres nothing I can do if rick wont sell it. So Im makin a new one and they will be NO MEMBERSHIP DUES...It will be called www.SouthernSXSRiders.net
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:54 pm

well im a waitin....is the forum still gonna be this exact one?

p.s. hat Question still nothin suspect
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:56 pm

wow. he said / he said...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 8:25 pm

lol..This forum will never leave as long as there is members here
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:10 am

The Yankee is with ya Nick cheers
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:01 am

Wish someone would post cliff notes, why would a few others make another forum?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:43 am

Wheelin wrote:
He wouldnt let me repay him..thats why they said they were makin a new forum . Ive tried to pay rick several times and I wondered why he kept saying"just keep it in the club" . He done this so "HE" would own the website. Its a bunch of bull that they are stealin my idea but theres nothing I can do if rick wont sell it. So Im makin a new one and they will be NO MEMBERSHIP DUES...It will be called www.SouthernSXSRiders.net

Thanks nick for clearing that up, I know you wanted it to stay the southern sxs riders, but do you think its really a good idea to keep that name? I mean it will be very cofusing with two groups named the same and two websites just seperated by com or net? Godawgs, the membership split, It looks like into two groups, those that dont like ridepate and now wheelin and those that still do. Id put a LOL there but its sad to me that everyone now has to pick sides 😢 So are they taking the Logo too? If so I guess that makes our stickers of no use, unless we choose their group Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:29 pm

We are keeping the name and logo...We worked to hard on them..lol

It will all work out IMO..but Im not giving up what we started.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:49 pm

SouthernSXSRiders cheers rebel welcome woo hoo
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:51 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Wheelin wrote:

Thanks nick for clearing that up, I know you wanted it to stay the southern sxs riders, but do you think its really a good idea to keep that name? I mean it will be very cofusing with two groups named the same and two websites just seperated by com or net? Godawgs, the membership split, It looks like into two groups, those that dont like ridepate and now wheelin and those that still do. Id put a LOL there but its sad to me that everyone now has to pick sides 😢 So are they taking the Logo too? If so I guess that makes our stickers of no use, unless we choose their group Question

I'm a little confused. What does Ridepate got to do with it? First I heard of that?
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:53 pm

this is crazy as hell!!!! Like McDonalds and McDowell's on that movie coming to america with eddie murphy!!
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:54 pm

Somebody needs to get a ride up closer to us ga people!!
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:58 pm

broad river race on june 22 or the atv fun day same day - 2 rides same day in GA...quitcher whinin no one rides up here in nc but me Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:02 pm

lol..i think we are goin to cancel the fun day bc of all the misshap..you racing with us
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:26 pm

hopefully - still way up in the air - battling a pending back surgery in the very near future and trying to decide when...i'll let you know though... I want to make it!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:29 pm

you better..
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:47 pm

what kinda surgery u having
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way things are ..   The way things are .. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The way things are ..
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next