SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-01-26

New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County Empty
PostSubject: New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County   New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:20 am

Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County   New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:23 am

Bobby D wrote:
http://www.herald-dispatch.com/archive/x235755056/Mercer-location-for-Hatfield-McCoy-Trails-OK-d?r=s

This will make the Wagon Wheel area even better since the new trails will be near the Indian Ridge trails so you can ride 3 H/M trail systems and the Wagon Wheel all from one camp site and never have to trailer your machine perfect10
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County   New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:51 am

Bobby D wrote:
Bobby D wrote:
http://www.herald-dispatch.com/archive/x235755056/Mercer-location-for-Hatfield-McCoy-Trails-OK-d?r=s

This will make the Wagon Wheel area even better since the new trails will be near the Indian Ridge trails so you can ride 3 H/M trail systems and the Wagon Wheel all from one camp site and never have to trailer your machine perfect10

That is really nice not having to trailer. I wish it was not so far away from me.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County   New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:54 am

but dont you have to pay to ride these new trails and are they subject to those new rules for ruv's?
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County   New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:27 am

GunRunner wrote:
but dont you have to pay to ride these new trails and are they subject to those new rules for ruv's?

$50.00 a year for a permit for us that are not residents of West Va and now you can ride Side by Sides on all green and blue trails.That just leaves a very small percentage of black trails you can't ride.It will be a lot of riding with one stop so to speak to make it worth coming for a week stay for people far off.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County   New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 am

but still subject to those nutty rules where they say a 100 fine and possible confiscation of your ruv if your caught not conforming to them?
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County   New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:36 am

It would be rare to see a H/M Ranger on the trails anyways I have never even seen anyone patrolling the trails as they have 100's of miles of trails and just a few Rangers.I don't have a problem with their rules it's just more trails to ride in one general location for me.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County   New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:18 pm

Bobby D wrote:
It would be rare to see a H/M Ranger on the trails anyways I have never even seen anyone patrolling the trails as they have 100's of miles of trails and just a few Rangers.I don't have a problem with their rules it's just more trails to ride in one general location for me.
Better buckle that seat belt then roflmao
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County   New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:34 pm

More good news for Southern West Virginia. cheers
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County   New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:01 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Bobby D wrote:
Better buckle that seat belt then roflmao

You are right Gunny roflmao
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County   New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:13 pm

The idea of being told ya have to wear goggles behind a full windshield is beyond stupid to me. Maybe I'm guilty of passing on that which I've only been told, but none the less I have been told that. Do you guys that ride H / M know if that one is true or not?
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County   New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Woodtick I would say you can wear these and be fine.I don't see wear thay could do crap about it as they are called goggles too Wink http://www.opticsplanet.net/bobster-gx-black-frame-sunglasses-goggles.html
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County   New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Those rules also say must have OEM seat belts and they be used, so if you have a 3 or 4 pt system its not legal. With all those strict rules i bet if you got caught or stopped and even smelled like you had drank alcohol they would nail your ass whip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County   New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County Empty

Back to top Go down

New H/M trail system coming to Mercer County
Page 1 of 1