SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hillbilly Birth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J

Triple J

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Hillbilly Birth Empty
PostSubject: Hillbilly Birth   Hillbilly Birth EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:12 pm

HILLBILLY BIRTH

Deep in the back woods, of Letcher County Kentucky a hillbilly's wife went into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery. Since there was no electricity, the doctor handed the father-to-be a lantern and said, 'Here. You hold this high so I can see what I am doing!'

Soon, a baby boy was brought into the world. 'Whoa there', said the doctor, 'Don't be in such a rush to put that lantern down I think there's another one coming.'

Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a baby girl. 'Hold that lantern up, don't set it down there's another one!' Said the doctor.

Within a few minutes he had delivered a third baby 'No, don't be in a hurry to put down that lantern, it seems there's yet another one coming!' cried the doctor.

The redneck scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor, . . . . ..

'You reckon it might be the light that's attractin' 'em?'
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Hillbilly Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillbilly Birth   Hillbilly Birth EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:35 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down

Hillbilly Birth
Page 1 of 1