SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch the Videos, Watch the Tires

Go down 
+12
Foxfire
wvyankee2
cajuncoot
Big-R
Bigg Bubba
ridepate
AIRBORNE
ChrisC
nocerisdave
GunRunner
Clayboy
DirtDawber
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Watch the Videos, Watch the Tires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch the Videos, Watch the Tires   Watch the Videos, Watch the Tires - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:01 am

I have been happy with my Terra Cross 26" and seeing as they were already on it when i bought it from R6realator they will stay on it until they need to be replaced.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Watch the Videos, Watch the Tires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch the Videos, Watch the Tires   Watch the Videos, Watch the Tires - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:42 pm

I am running the terracross xd in 26 inch also and they work great for me but to each his own and even though they have worked great I am looking for a new tire myself with a little harder compound. I'm currently looking at the baja cross's but afraid they won't work so well on these wet hills in middle tn where I live. So like they have said before me they all perty much work but some last longer and some ride better just got to decide which you think you prefer and hope you are right in the end. just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/

Watch the Videos, Watch the Tires
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2