SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pics of snorkle and todays ride

Go down 
+8
Rhino Rob
cajuncoot
Foxfire
AIRBORNE
DirtDawber
wvyankee2
nocerisdave
tommy20/69
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tommy20/69

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-30

pics of snorkle and todays ride Empty
PostSubject: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:22 pm

[b]pics of snorkle and todays ride 1007281

pics of snorkle and todays ride 1007278

pics of snorkle and todays ride 1007274

pics of snorkle and todays ride 1007293

pics of snorkle and todays ride 1007292

pics of snorkle and todays ride 1007283

pics of snorkle and todays ride 1007284

here's some pics of my snorkle setup on my 08,700 and todays ride testing out the new 26" outlaws and they worked great.

pics of snorkle and todays ride 1007291

pics of snorkle and todays ride 1007294

pics of snorkle and todays ride 1007299

pics of snorkle and todays ride 1007297b
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Now that is a muddy Rhino!
Back to top Go down
tommy20/69

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:37 pm

yea i forgot to mention i got a simple criminal trespassing ticket 5 minutes after the picture of me parked on the side of the road was taken. the owner of the property stopped and was pissed[b] roflmao . the cop said that he didn't see any way that i had damaged the property and that the guy had really gotten out of lne with me cause he was cureing me out lower than a dog and i let him have his say them i told him like it was.lol. so mow i gotta go talk to the D.A .i figured the guy was really mad about how much mad a was takin home and not really about me trespassin i damn near filled up the rhino bed .them outlaws are like mud shovels.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:16 am

you had the right tires for that soup. thatsright
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:17 am

Dang that's some mud !!!!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:22 am

Guess you will have a nice clean up job on your hands with all that mud. Were the snorkels hard to do?
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
tommy20/69

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:09 am

the snorkles was pretty easy now i just got to heat them up so they will form fit their self to the frame better .if you need better pics of the snorkel let me know and i'll post them.[b]
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:29 am

WTF What a muddy mess!! pics of snorkle and todays ride 13435
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:54 am

looked like fun . where was that at? tires flat out do the job in that soup!
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:02 am

Heck i do know where ya at , i forgot you was a Coonass too !! i was down a few weeks back visiting, and attempting to fish . spank
Back to top Go down
tommy20/69

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:10 pm

these pictures was taken on the side the road right off of hwy 311 just north of hwy90 in schriever.. when i get her muddy it takes me 4 days to clean her 3 days of pressure washing and one good day of hand washing and armorall-ing. and lubeing her up for the next ride.just wait til i get me a truck then i'm gonna come on some of them rides with you guys. gonna get my tail gate painted with the name "mudslinger" cause them outlaws sling mud everywheres they like shovels. [b]
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:46 pm

i would have been pissed royally if i seen somebody doing that to my field. i say you got off lightly with a ticket
Back to top Go down
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Rhino Rob wrote:
i would have been pissed royally if i seen somebody doing that to my field. i say you got off lightly with a ticket

I think i might agree with u. Can u imagine the ruts that will be there when it dries out!

I know you did not do it with malicous intent but you must agree, now looking back, that the land owner had a right to be mad. I think i would go to his home and offer to make the repairs in return for him not pressing charges. It would show great character on your part and could save you a lot of legal process.
Back to top Go down
tommy20/69

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:03 pm

i passed today and no ruts all the gumbo just filled right in with last nights rain. and my rhino don't make half the rut that a cane tractor does and the farmer who leases the property never told us anything other than to stay on the headlane and out of the field and thats what we do we stay on the headlane so i shouldn't have got that ticket at all. as for as going to his house no way i ain't gointo his house he hunts on his land wich is 300 feet from where we ride so now he is gonna have to tear down that big ole 4 story deere stand that he built because if he's gonna do this after we been rideing there for over 30 years doing the same thing and he nor the farmer had a problem with it than he's gonna have to find another hunting spot when he cuts the cane on his property we have to wash our cars on a weekly basis because of huge mud chunks all over the road not to mention the debree that flys out of the trucks onto our cars but we never complained but we will now he's gonna have to see that he just can't pop up after 30 years and yell and scream he could have walked yup and said hey no more riding and that would have been the end of it but he took it to extremes we have put up with so much from the property owners and farmers and hunters and never said anything because we all road and used the same property but hey if one can't use it then the others have to pay a price to every year we get our house sprayed with pellets from dumb a-hole hunters shooting into the air at doves but we never complained when they burn the cane and smoke us out of our houses we never complained we it's time the atv/utv riders start to stand up and instaed of getting kicked off of and out of property show them that they need us just as much as we need them. i figure after one or two cane seasons of him havin to wash down every trck before it leaves his property and makin sure there is a safety net over the cane so it don't fly all over the raod and cars he will see the light. soory if you guys don't feel that way but thats the way we feel down here. [b]
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:01 am

this is how ATV/SXS riders get a bad reputation!!

i would have been mad for you being on my land without permission and ridding in my fields. No
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:31 am

Ruts not showing do'nt matter, sorry. It wasn't your property, period. Like someone else said, that's why us off-roaders get a bad-name. Now everytime that guy sees a Rhino, he's gonna cuss under his breath.
He probably has a Gator in the barn.... lol! .......but none the less.......
Back to top Go down
tommy20/69

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:44 am

the farmer that leases the property gave us permission so in a way yes we had permission to ride in the fields and we had permission to ride in the woods on the trails that i keep up and made but when it's wet we don't ride on the trails we ride in the pond or in the headlanes just like we was doing that day .[b]
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:16 am

was it the land owner that got mad or the guy leasing the land?

and was it written permission?
Back to top Go down
tommy20/69

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:28 am

not one land owner around here will give us written permission to ride not even the guy whos property i keep up the trails on all they say is to not ride on the trails when it's wet and not to ride on the rows in the field the farmer has told us plenty of times you can ride just stay off the ros and don't damage my crops and thats how it's always been . and where i was at i was rideing on the headlane on the field not the crop section. and it was the land owner that got mad not the guy leasing it but what gets me is the owner says i'm rutting it all up and costing the farmer money but the farmer never complains why because we ride in the location we are told to ride.now the cane farmer is gonna come out with his big ole tractor and plow the rows and make ruts 3 times the size of what i made . the question now is will the owner get on the farmer for making bigger ruuts that don't go away with the rain???[b]
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:51 am

bush wrote:

i would have been mad for you being on my land without permission and ridding in my fields. No

Bush,

I think he had permission. Then they said no.

I can understand that no one likes to be cussed out. I had a similar incident at the lake. There is a place we have road for years. Then one day a guy shows up cussing me out. I told the man nicely that I would not ride there anymore. Then I told him if he keeps talking to me like that I was going to knock his teeth down his throat. He understood where I was coming from and became more pleasant to talk to. Now we have became acquaints and I can ride there once more.
Back to top Go down
tommy20/69

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:59 am

thats basicly how it went big-R the only thing was i waited for him to stop yelling and then i yelled back and told him my name and where i lived so he could send the cops i didn't threaten him but man i was close to it though he really had no right doing it that way .i'm not a guy who just goes out and ruts up and cuts up peoples poerty and runs careless i keep up trials on one guys property but when its wet we ride in the feild so we don't rut up the trails. but from now on i'll just go to another place after i find me a truck to pull my rhino around.

Big-R wrote:
bush wrote:

Bush,

I think he had permission. Then they said no.

I can understand that no one likes to be cussed out. I had a similar incident at the lake. There is a place we have road for years. Then one day a guy shows up cussing me out. I told the man nicely that I would not ride there anymore. Then I told him if he keeps talking to me like that I was going to knock his teeth down his throat. He understood where I was coming from and became more pleasant to talk to. Now we have became acquaints and I can ride there once more.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:55 pm

if the guy that leased the land gave you permission then you should have not got a ticket. at least by the law here you should not have.
if you had written permission you could have showed the officer and he could not have wrote you. i would fight the charge and subpoena the guy that has leased the land and that gave you permission.
Back to top Go down
tommy20/69

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:32 pm

das the problem we only get word of mouth permission around here they never wanna put anything on paper. i guess it's over i'm gonna go talk to the D.A and bring photos of us riding from years back and even a news paper clipping from when we caught a 10' gator on the guys land and he reads the paper too .we took the picture right where i was riding. if it was ok back then why isn't it ok now??? thats what i'm gonna tell the D.A[b]
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:30 pm

tommy20/69 wrote:
das the problem we only get word of mouth permission around here they never wanna put anything on paper. i guess it's over i'm gonna go talk to the D.A and bring photos of us riding from years back and even a news paper clipping from when we caught a 10' gator on the guys land and he reads the paper too .we took the picture right where i was riding. if it was ok back then why isn't it ok now??? thats what i'm gonna tell the D.A[b]

That's just farmers/landowners man. They can change thier mind at any time. Cover your butt next-time, go the the guys house and ask. Word of mouth will only get you put in jail sooner or later, take it from someone who knows...........I took a little ride with 10 other dirt-bikers one time from a word of mouth ride-spot we'd been riding for at least ten-years, finally the owner woke-up one day and decided that was it, too bad he didn't tell anybody but the police...................
Back to top Go down
tommy20/69

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:01 pm

yep i'm through with riading around here they change their minds way to easy.after i find me a truck i'm on the road again!!![b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pics of snorkle and todays ride   pics of snorkle and todays ride Empty

Back to top Go down

pics of snorkle and todays ride
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next