SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Features to the Website!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New Features to the Website! Empty
PostSubject: New Features to the Website!   New Features to the Website! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:01 pm

Everyone this is a thread where you can voice anything you would like to see added to the site. We are with a paid webhosting service although I do the design work. Therefore I have the opportunity to take this site and group in many directions. let me know what you want to see.

I recently just added a Tag Board to the website! Go to main page and if you do not see it, refresh! Post a message in it. Let me know what kind of games you might want, other info. I do plan to add up a calendar pretty soon too to keep track of the Southeastern rides on.

Thanks,
-Rick
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New Features to the Website!   New Features to the Website! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 10:30 am

Ok, since we nixed the club theme, how about getting rid of the "club member" under our names in the sidebar of our posts. Also a few still have Club Member in their sig that should be changed, Atv rick for one lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: New Features to the Website!   New Features to the Website! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 4:44 pm

More Emoticons :D to convey my true feelings wile posting.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: New Features to the Website!   New Features to the Website! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 4:49 pm

Clutch wrote:
More Emoticons :D to convey my true feelings wile posting.

Ditto
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Features to the Website!   New Features to the Website! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 6:52 pm

yup... more emoticons... especially one with the california wave. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Features to the Website!   New Features to the Website! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Features to the Website!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: