SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL

Go down 
+2
GunRunner
shawnley1222
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL Empty
PostSubject: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:45 am

lol! as long as it was fun thats all that really matters :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:38 pm

geek geek affraid
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:50 am

Oh well I guess I need a razr to bring next time lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:55 am

If a RZR is there, I'm not even linein up affraid
Back to top Go down
Bigg Bubba

Bigg Bubba

Number of posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:06 pm

IT WAS THE A WEIGHT ISSUE..... GUNNY TELL EM TO ADD A LITTLE MORE WEIGHT AND YOU'LL SHOW EM NEXT TIME.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:08 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
If a RZR is there, I'm not even linein up affraid

if the rzr comes just get up underneath him get em loose and put em into the wall Razz
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 2:59 pm

Bigg Bubba wrote:
IT WAS THE A WEIGHT ISSUE..... GUNNY TELL EM TO ADD A LITTLE MORE WEIGHT AND YOU'LL SHOW EM NEXT TIME.

Yea them rhino boys want to gloat, but some of the ones that had been built,bored,twin piped all got their drawers dusted by the guy that beat me.In a nearly STOCK 660!!!!! So they can throw fun at me, but mine is stock, and weighs way more than the little rhinos so I think it was a respectable showing myself.

I have been nice, and did not gripe at having to stop several times cause a bunch of rhinos cant run 5 miles without running hot. wTF is up with them, hell my fan never even had to run, we started in 40 degrees those guys might as well stay home when it gets warm outside lol!
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 3:30 pm

get em gunny.... Wink :o
Back to top Go down
Bigg Bubba

Bigg Bubba

Number of posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:01 pm

i'm behind ya all the way gunny... give em hell..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:15 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Bigg Bubba wrote:

Yea them rhino boys want to gloat, but some of the ones that had been built,bored,twin piped all got their drawers dusted by the guy that beat me.In a nearly STOCK 660!!!!! So they can throw fun at me, but mine is stock, and weighs way more than the little rhinos so I think it was a respectable showing myself.

I have been nice, and did not gripe at having to stop several times cause a bunch of rhinos cant run 5 miles without running hot. wTF is up with them, hell my fan never even had to run, we started in 40 degrees those guys might as well stay home when it gets warm outside lol!

Ya'll couldn't see the bottle.................I hid it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:24 pm

ridepate wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Bigg Bubba wrote:

did u hide it in those training wheels and tires??? lol! ur speed is in those little tires !!! daaaa lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:30 pm

rhinomcb wrote:
ridepate wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Bigg Bubba wrote:

did u hide it in those training wheels and tires??? lol! ur speed is in those little tires !!! daaaa lol!

You got it!!!!!!!!!!Those little tires will go anywhere those big ones will, if you know how to drive (patting my own back) lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:51 pm

ridepate wrote:
rhinomcb wrote:
ridepate wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Bigg Bubba wrote:

well we will see someday!!! if ur back is up to it!! lol! and i hope u dont use the anywhere term lightly !!!!! lol! lol! lol! and dont think i wont remember while i hear u dragging everywhere u try to go and while u r spinning those little tires in bthe mud :D lol! lol!

You got it!!!!!!!!!!Those little tires will go anywhere those big ones will, if you know how to drive (patting my own back) lol!

i will hold u to that someday!!! and dont think i wont remember while ur dragging everywhere u go and ur spinning those little tires in the mud!!1 lol! :D lol!
my point was u cant have it all.even with ur fancy driving LOL u need to come ride with us at viola and lets see how ur driving skills r in those mud holes and climbing those rock hills .its a blast
iits all good ,im just pulling ur chain.come on lets ride!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:23 pm

rhinomcb wrote:
ridepate wrote:
rhinomcb wrote:
ridepate wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Bigg Bubba wrote:

well we will see someday!!! if ur back is up to it!! lol! and i hope u dont use the anywhere term lightly !!!!! lol! lol! lol! and dont think i wont remember while i hear u dragging everywhere u try to go and while u r spinning those little tires in bthe mud :D lol! lol!

i will hold u to that someday!!! and dont think i wont remember while ur dragging everywhere u go and ur spinning those little tires in the mud!!1 lol! :D lol!
my point was u cant have it all.even with ur fancy driving LOL u need to come ride with us at viola and lets see how ur driving skills r in those mud holes and climbing those rock hills .its a blast
iits all good ,im just pulling ur chain.come on lets ride!!

Hey man no offense here, it'a all about the ride. As far as the mud-holes go, I aviod them as best I can and don't do mud-bogs, just not my style and I know what damage it does to the machine.I'll do some rock-crawlin tho!!
Back to top Go down
wrenchhead

wrenchhead

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:28 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Bigg Bubba wrote:

Gunny let them say what they want there was wore out old grizzly there that whipped them all
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 11:19 am

wrenchhead wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Bigg Bubba wrote:

Gunny let them say what they want there was wore out old grizzly there that whipped them all

Hey it dont matter, Im bigger than any of them, my prowler weighs more too and they still didnt walk off and leave it, I did think it was funny anytime we came to a mud hole they all started looking for a way around it and the prowler just waded thru never even getting the floor boards wet. I set mine up to trail ride not drag race, I never even should have raced them but it was just having fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL   rhino  &   artic cat  race at WR      LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

rhino & artic cat race at WR LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: Multi-Media :: Photos-
Jump to: