SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New World Record Set In "Cowboy Action Shooting"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

New World Record Set In "Cowboy Action Shooting" Empty
PostSubject: New World Record Set In "Cowboy Action Shooting"   New World Record Set In "Cowboy Action Shooting" EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:47 am

Year before last, the wife and I visited the NRA's Whittington Center in Raton NM. They were having a giant Cowboy Action Match while we were there and we got to see this young man shoot in person. The kid could fly then, but man you ought to watch him now! 5 shots each with 2 different handguns, 10 rounds of rifle fire, and 4 rounds of 12ga shotgun that must by rule be loaded singly all in 12.81 seconds without a miss. I have competed in the shooting sports all my life and never have I seen anything that would equal this. These are single action handguns that must be cocked for each shot folks! Anyway here it is:

In the video below, multi-time SASS World Champion Spencer Hoglund aka “Lead Dispencer” sets a world-record time for a stage run. Spencer’s pistols and carbine are preloaded, but, per SASS rules, Spencer must handload each shotgun round. Spencer, the fastest shooter in the history of the sport, completed the stage in 12.81 seconds without a miss. He fired TEN (10) shots from his lever gun in about 4 seconds!

Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

New World Record Set In "Cowboy Action Shooting" Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Record Set In "Cowboy Action Shooting"   New World Record Set In "Cowboy Action Shooting" EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:40 pm

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino

New World Record Set In "Cowboy Action Shooting"
Page 1 of 1