SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's awful quiet around here...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

It's awful quiet around here... Empty
PostSubject: It's awful quiet around here...   It's awful quiet around here... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:16 pm

I think I'll go haul some kids in the back of my Rhino without a rollcage, or sumpin' else equally daring.... Here, hold my beer and watch this... drunken drunken Chug Chug drive drive drive

hide hide It's awful quiet around here... 13435 It's awful quiet around here... 13435 It's awful quiet around here... 13435 It's awful quiet around here... 13435
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: It's awful quiet around here...   It's awful quiet around here... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:34 pm

Yeah,
I think I'll..............Man ,It's hard to believe what people think sometimes.
You "Owned" them on that one Kent!!!!!!!!!
allright
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: It's awful quiet around here...   It's awful quiet around here... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Yeah, i'm beginning to have a real case of Buyer's Remorse...

I should have bought one of them "JohnDeer Mules" that come without a rollcage...

thatsright It's awful quiet around here... 13435 It's awful quiet around here... 13435 It's awful quiet around here... 13435 It's awful quiet around here... 13435
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: It's awful quiet around here...   It's awful quiet around here... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:24 am

Damn, I missed something funny.
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: It's awful quiet around here...   It's awful quiet around here... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:59 am

what a dumb ass kid huh?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: It's awful quiet around here...   It's awful quiet around here... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:29 am

08Rhino700 wrote:
what a dumb ass kid huh?

What did I miss. Can someone lead me to the funnies????????? or dumb asses. Looking at a good dumb ass makes me feel better about myself. It's awful quiet around here... 13435
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: It's awful quiet around here...   It's awful quiet around here... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:36 am

Big-R wrote:
08Rhino700 wrote:
what a dumb ass kid huh?

What did I miss. Can someone lead me to the funnies????????? or dumb asses. Looking at a good dumb ass makes me feel better about myself. It's awful quiet around here... 13435

http://www.rhinoforums.net/roll-cages-safety-equipment/31079-how-many-you-dont-have-rear-roll-cage-rear-seats.html
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: It's awful quiet around here...   It's awful quiet around here... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:42 am

08Rhino700 wrote:
what a dumb ass kid huh?

Well the kid is a new member here. Also he is 18 and seems like a great guy.

Sometimes we don't think things trough. We all have done it.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: It's awful quiet around here...   It's awful quiet around here... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 pm

remember the subaru brat ? i had one with the rear seats,, dang lucky i got a pot to piss in, i didnt get anybodyhurt,

Jacob, you have recognized the potential consequences of what would/could happen with/without the roll cage. that means you assume liability.

best bet, ride your friends one at a time, i know i am one to be talking looking back at the crap i did when i wore a younger mans clothes, but it aint worth it, you might get by 100 times but eventually it will bite you in the butt

but on a brighter note 3 weeks and a day after i broke my hand, i finally was able to get my muffler back on, tooke me 3 days, but i should be able to get the tires back on 2 mar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's awful quiet around here...   It's awful quiet around here... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's awful quiet around here...
Page 1 of 1