SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Trail Captains

Go down 
+3
GunRunner
rcmass
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Making Trail Captains Empty
PostSubject: Making Trail Captains   Making Trail Captains EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:16 am

The SSR is getting kinda big so Gunrunner thought it would be a good idea to make TRAIL CAPTAINS!!!

This is so that we can have diff rides in diff areas and more members can be happy! Im goin to make the TRAIL CAPTAIN there own section so that when they want to have there own rides it wont be so diff. to understand when and where rides are. Also I think will only have 2 0r 3 OFFICAL SouthernSxSRiders rides per year. THis is a VOTE on who you want as your trail captain for your area! I think this will be better.

Then maybe we can have a big ride like our first one a couple times a year so we can all get 2gether and fellowship! Let me know what you think?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making Trail Captains   Making Trail Captains EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:21 am

GOOD IDEA GUN cheers
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Making Trail Captains   Making Trail Captains EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:24 am

one per state?? or areas??

think its a great idea!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Making Trail Captains   Making Trail Captains EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:35 am

Im going to get with wheelin today and hammer out some ideas, then post it so you all can be part of the process. I was a ride director for my Harleys owner group for years and this was how we did it and it worked out great, no reason it wont work with our group too.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Making Trail Captains   Making Trail Captains EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 12:20 pm

seems like a good idea to me...i'll volunteer to be a FL Cpt. Cool

Last edited by shawnley1222 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Making Trail Captains   Making Trail Captains EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:30 pm

I wanna be Captain bounce Don't like eating dust. lol!
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Making Trail Captains   Making Trail Captains EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:41 pm

I will be a captain in the middle and south ga area......
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Making Trail Captains   Making Trail Captains EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:51 pm

Sounds good guys, wheelin can add a section that lists all the ride captains and then people can pm you if they need info, just post that you want to be one and what state and your local riding area where you go most.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Mudxtc

Mudxtc

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Making Trail Captains   Making Trail Captains EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:30 pm

Just a suggestion,,,,,,instead of making regional captains. Why not make a captain for the following:

Slow Riders (scenic riders)
Fast Riders (all-out top-speed riders)
Hardcore Riders (mud, rock-crawling, ETC)

Just a suggestion..............
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Making Trail Captains   Making Trail Captains EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:37 pm

good idea..like at the windrock ride i know that alot wanted more diff. trails. we can split the group up and then meet up somewhere for lunch..
Back to top Go down
Mudxtc

Mudxtc

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Making Trail Captains   Making Trail Captains EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:54 pm

Wheelin wrote:
good idea..like at the windrock ride i know that alot wanted more diff. trails. we can split the group up and then meet up somewhere for lunch..

every now and then I have an idea that rattles around and makes it to my fingers! Doesnt really mean it is a good idea Shocked
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Making Trail Captains   Making Trail Captains EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 10:12 pm

lol! that sounds like a winner
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999

PostSubject: Re: Making Trail Captains   Making Trail Captains EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 10:16 pm

I will say - in a large group ride - I ahev trouble riding in a line - i like to boogey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Trail Captains   Making Trail Captains Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Trail Captains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: