SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip!   Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:18 pm

Hope ya'll enjoy this old boy! He was hot to trot and chasing the ladies big time!

Untitled from Phil Burns on Vimeo.

Ya'll might NOT want to watch the other video there. Varmint Hunting and LOTS of BLOOD & GORE!

Last edited by Woodtick on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip!   Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:25 pm

phil , can you embed the video ? my pc is crap when trying to look at videos thru links
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip!   Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:31 pm

DirtDawber is trying his best to Learn me a little bit on how this is done. I think I got it now. Can you see it now? Dawber did that one for me but I think I learned it. Will try another one in a while.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip!   Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:55 pm

great videos phil!! perfect10

you must be over run with ground hogs. i think i killed 4 or 5 this year. got one the other day on my way to work. the stupid thing ran across the road infront of me and stopped 10 yards from the road. the 1911 makes a big hole in a ground hog and is a little loud inside a truck. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip!   Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:25 am

awesome video tick, you have a HD camera ? that was a sharp video for sure! i cant wait to try my new camera out at the farm this season
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip!   Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip! 13435 Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip! 13435 Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip! 13435 Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip! 13435 Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip! 13435 the Ground Hog huntin is just to much......
damn, I got to come down there by U one day ....that looks just about like to much fun!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip!   Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip! Empty

Back to top Go down

Short Vid Clip From Our Colo. Trip!
Page 1 of 1