SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Guy to the side by side

Go down 
+7
DirtDawber
Big-R
Smith700
wvyankee2
CaptMorgansgirl
AIRBORNE
isomerase
11 posters
AuthorMessage
isomerase

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-03

New Guy to the side by side Empty
PostSubject: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Hello all,
Just wanted to say howdy and give everyone a heads up. I live in Wise, VA (tri-state VA area). Originally form Hazard, KY, so a big howdy to DirtDawber from the Lothair crew. Anyway, I figured that I could register and join since everyone here has a RZR and I am in the process of searching for a 2010 RZR-S, everyone here has a RZR right pot Question With out joke this site is great and I am glad to have found what I think is a great bunch of like-minded fun loving people thisrocks . Hopefully I can contribute half as much as I am learning now, just from reading on this site. Any advice on the search for a rzr s, such as best price, negotiation points, accessories, mods, where to ride, or other models to try would be greatly appreciated?

thanks to the site,
iso
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:19 pm

Welcome. If you buy a 2010, I would start your upgrades with new springs and possibly a clutch kit from Dirty Dawg. What color you looking at? That orange is wicked sweet!! Hope to ride with you soon.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:20 pm

welcome2 to the site!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:25 pm

welcome to the SouthernSxSRiders.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:30 pm

yep if i got a rzr-s it would be the orange madness.try abernathys for a good dealer,buy a good top,windshield,probably a lift kit and clutch upgrade,AND DONT FORGET THE MAN TIRES thatsright
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:42 pm

smith700 wrote:
.......,AND DONT FORGET THE MAN TIRES thatsright

Yep, MAN TIRES!!!!!!

We are glad to have you hear...... welcome
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:43 pm

WELCOME HOMIE !! We lived in Lothair when I was a little kid !!
Hang around, you gonna love this bunch !!
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 pm

best deal around here is abernathys,but it might be a little far for ky
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:09 am

welcome welcome2
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:19 pm

welcome.
im just down the rode from you in castlewood. i have a 2010 s if you want to get together and ride. iwill even let you drive it.i ride with several guys from wise.we ride va city alot.
stealth can hook you up with a good price from the dealer in pound.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Welcome to the site. If you are looking for a good deal on a RZR check with MOUNTAIN MOTOR SPORTS in pound, Va and ask for Greg Dotson tell them Chris Ramey said to do you right. (276) 796-4900
Back to top Go down
isomerase

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:30 pm

bush, I appreciate the offer and I will likely need to take you up on your offer soon. I have never even heard a sidexside start up (except on the net) much less been on or drove one. my appreciation and interest in the rzr is from this site and rzrforums along with youtube videos and my experience with 4wheelers.

stealth, I'll probably toss you name around with greg, who I spoke with on friday as I was driving by on my way home and saw they had a white rzr in. before I do buy one I hope to talk with you guys, man I love the white rzr s.

right now I don't have a place to store a rzr nor work on it, also I am working so much I can't really even get out to look at one so again the net becomes a very important tool to me. as far as I am concerned I am keeping my money locally and again appreciate your all's assistance in learning, acquiring, and riding.

I am just now replying b/c I just found these replies in my spam box, better late then never!

iso
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:11 am

just let me know when you get time to ride and we will get together. my brother has an le soyou could try both.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Z06-08
SSXSRider Member
Z06-08

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:09 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy to the side by side   New Guy to the side by side Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guy to the side by side
Page 1 of 1