SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Windrock in the Rain

Go down 
+3
wvyankee2
Admin
Big-R
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Windrock in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:27 pm

The wife and I rode windrock. That place is very cool. The only problem was it rained on the us the whole time. Friday was rain, rain, rain. The wife was a trooper. She said we came to ride, so lets ride. She sat in the seat drank her beer and had a good time. Saturday was OK. It rain off and on all day. However, we got to ride 10 hours. Two hours was because we were lost. We got off the trails at 8:00 PM. It was a blast. We are going back to ride with Chad and group on Saturday 19th of April. Here are the pics I took when it was not raining on us. Ho yeah, check out this top I made to keep some of the rain off us. Wink

Windrock in the Rain Windrock031ey8
Windrock in the Rain Windrock002ta1
Windrock in the Rain Windrock005hw5
Windrock in the Rain Windrock007gr8
Windrock in the Rain Windrock012dd2
Windrock in the Rain Windrock009wg5
Windrock in the Rain Windrock023sr2
Windrock in the Rain Windrock016hj1
Windrock in the Rain Windrock017ne5
Windrock in the Rain Windrock024zl0
Windrock in the Rain Windrock026fp2
Windrock in the Rain Windrock029kg5
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Good pics man!!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 12:01 am

Even a bad day is made good when your ridin cheers Good pics.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 12:09 am

Hey It couldn't have been to Bad :) You were riding had your Wife with You Seeing Some Pretty Scenery Drinking some Cold Ones Cool So What More Could You ask For Rolling Eyes Oh Yeah And the Sun Shining would Have Been Good Too :) Glad You Guys Had A Good Time :)
Back to top Go down
RADICAL RICK

RADICAL RICK

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 1:42 am

great pics dude! wish I was there! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhinorick
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:57 am

Rideing WindRock in the rain beats the heck out of working in any weather! Looks like you guys made the best of it, wish I was there too!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:42 am

Clayboy wrote:
Rideing WindRock in the rain beats the heck out of working in any weather! Looks like you guys made the best of it, wish I was there too!

That would have been some tough weather for the little ones. Plus that could be a little far for a D-max lol! I might have to pick you up in the Ford :D
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 1:31 pm

good pics looks like a fun day...ill ride in any weather cause not much is better then a day of ridin
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:16 am

Quote :
Plus that could be a little far for a D-max I might have to pick you up in the Ford

I'm starting to believe that might happen one day! That POS is starting to eat into my "Rhino stuff" budget!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:27 am

Clayboy wrote:
Quote :
Plus that could be a little far for a D-max I might have to pick you up in the Ford

I'm starting to believe that might happen one day! That POS is starting to eat into my "Rhino stuff" budget!

No kidding. I thought the D-Max was a good truck Question Question
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 12:34 pm

Naw, it's ok, I'm just a little mad at it right now. Injectors, wheel bearings, meter cluster and a few other things are starting to add up. It's got 110K so I guess I should expect a few things to start to let go.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 12:48 pm

Clayboy wrote:
Naw, it's ok, I'm just a little mad at it right now. Injectors, wheel bearings, meter cluster and a few other things are starting to add up. It's got 110K so I guess I should expect a few things to start to let go.

Yeah, things need a little attention after 100k. Hey, we are riding at Royal ATV trails Saturday. I am not sure how far Winchester is, but you are more the welcome to come ride.
Back to top Go down
scrhino

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 6:30 pm

i'm heading to windrock next month. i was just wondering what trails you rode or reccomend
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 8:27 pm

scrhino wrote:
i'm heading to windrock next month. i was just wondering what trails you rode or reccomend

It depends on how hard you want to ride. #22 and #24 are fun moderate trails. Trail # 35 I liked a lot. However, you need to jump on # 36 and ride that back to the gravel or you get confused 😕
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:03 am

Tied up this weekend, somebody's got to hide the eggs! Might be going to Harlan April the 4th and will be at Windrock on the 11th.

By the way, Winchester is about 20 min SE of Lexington.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windrock in the Rain   Windrock in the Rain Empty

Back to top Go down

Windrock in the Rain
Page 1 of 1