SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does everybody do for a living???

Go down 
+24
wrenchhead
Z28
LilSouthern
nocerisdave
muddyrhino
Clutch
goat72
GunRunner
BUZCLEV5
utlover
RADICAL RICK
GODAWGS
Mudxtc
rcmass
Killer Kodiak
BOOMERANG
wvyankee2
shawnley1222
PPF
Tellico450
rubicon05
Wingman
Big-R
Admin
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
goat72

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-23

What does everybody do for a living??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does everybody do for a living???   What does everybody do for a living??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 9:38 pm

As far as the thundercat goes, AC is being very stingy with it. we are a pretty good sized shop and we are only getting one. I dont know if they will put that motor in the prowler do to the cost factor. Just the thundercat is 11k so put in a prowler now you are talking almost 14g's. That new Trex is pretty bad ass though. I make sure i get to the shop early on the weakends ( i only work fri-sat) to drive it out. I dont like the controls on it though. the pedals are not postioned correctly in my opinion. If you get one you have to go with the le. well worth the extra 800. Other then that it has allot!!!in common with the rhino as far as design.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: my job   What does everybody do for a living??? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:16 pm

I've been a toolmaker ,moldmaker for about 30 years now. We build assy line tooling and jigs for honda of america in ohio and the new plant going in over in indiana. worked building plastic injection molds for computer companies auto headlight assy, medical fields, even skoal cans for us tobacco. Pay is ok but pretty much a standard 55 hr work week .not alot of time to ride or hunt 😢
Back to top Go down
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: What does everybody do for a living???   What does everybody do for a living??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 5:07 pm

i have been a atomized disectional molecular structure engineer for the last 20 yrs. And a bullcrap artist for the last 5 min bceause that is how long it took me to think that job title up lol!

Im have my own electrical buisness. Ive been in the feild for the last 14yrs. The pay is good when times are normal but it sucks right now, as most of us know from the lack there of the economy.
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What does everybody do for a living???   What does everybody do for a living??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:37 pm

I'm a Medic for an Offshore drilling company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does everybody do for a living???   What does everybody do for a living??? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What does everybody do for a living???
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3