SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhino Roofs/Tops

Go down 
+2
Admin
rubicon05
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rubicon05

rubicon05

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Rhino Roofs/Tops Empty
PostSubject: Rhino Roofs/Tops   Rhino Roofs/Tops EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 3:00 pm

Anyone know where to find a good top that doesn't cost a damn fortune? I don't want to buy a soft top, cause i'm afraid it will rip/tear while trail riding. All the aluminum tops i've found are $180 bucks or more. There is nothing to them, i don't see how they are charging that much. Anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking about going to my local welding shop to see if they can put something together for me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Rhino Roofs/Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Roofs/Tops   Rhino Roofs/Tops EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 3:07 pm

just make your own..thats what most do
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Rhino Roofs/Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Roofs/Tops   Rhino Roofs/Tops EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 6:29 pm

I was going to make my own but found one at Dirt Performance for $186 shipped to my door. The tread-brite diamond plate was going to cost me $100 and then I would have to find the clamps. The one I got fits like a glove and has rain gutters. I'm gonna get another one for the 07 soon.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

Rhino Roofs/Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Roofs/Tops   Rhino Roofs/Tops EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:07 pm

if you have the know how and the goodies to do it yourself its way cheaper but if not a local seach might do some good but diamond plalte anit cheap plus labor....labor + aluminum d.p. = $$$$
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

Rhino Roofs/Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Roofs/Tops   Rhino Roofs/Tops EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 8:25 pm

Thats what I kinda put together. I could do the roof for about 90 bucks unless I screw up the first one then I'm same money to buy a good one to begin with. I do most of my own fab work but for the top I figured paying a little more for a good product would not hurt.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

Rhino Roofs/Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Roofs/Tops   Rhino Roofs/Tops EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 12:59 am

i ...well my mom got it 4 me 4 christmas... just went ahead and bought 1 A. i know it fits B. comes w/ hardware C. they ship it to your door aint even gotta leave D. Usually if something is screwd up before use of course they SHOULD take of care ya for free
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Rhino Roofs/Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Roofs/Tops   Rhino Roofs/Tops EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 9:12 am

hell, buy mine, we'll meet one day and ride - save delivery!

I think I posted in the classifieds for about $75... it'd used, its scratched, but its bomb proof. I am taking it off for the GNCC Race April 12... hell meet me there and buy the top, then look at the only ridden once 2" and 1" spacers I have - I will even throw in a set of stock rims and tires... what a deal!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

Rhino Roofs/Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Roofs/Tops   Rhino Roofs/Tops EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 3:15 pm

rcmass wrote:
hell, buy mine, we'll meet one day and ride - save delivery!

I think I posted in the classifieds for about $75... it'd used, its scratched, but its bomb proof. I am taking it off for the GNCC Race April 12... hell meet me there and buy the top, then look at the only ridden once 2" and 1" spacers I have - I will even throw in a set of stock rims and tires... what a deal!!

good buy Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rhino Roofs/Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Roofs/Tops   Rhino Roofs/Tops Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhino Roofs/Tops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: