SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brimstone New Years weekend pics

Go down 
+13
Clayboy
Big-R
MuddyBuddy
Woodtick
shawnley1222
highlander
CaptMorgansgirl
wvyankee2
MarkW
mason
stealth
RZRS-EDGE
AIRBORNE
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Brimstone New Years weekend pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone New Years weekend pics   Brimstone New Years weekend pics - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Big R.....where are the pics of the WV ride? Todd said it was snowing sideways when he got back to the truck.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone New Years weekend pics   Brimstone New Years weekend pics - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Airborne LT wrote:
Big R.....where are the pics of the WV ride? Todd said it was snowing sideways when he got back to the truck.

I did not bring the cord for the camera. I can't load them to the computer.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone New Years weekend pics   Brimstone New Years weekend pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:50 am

Hate i couldnt find you guys saturday morning, but i did get my annual permit. made it to the bathouse and turned around on those slick roads, circled the parking area at the end of the bridge then came on back out. Cell phone couldnt get ahold of the sunshine boys. Had 2500$ in generators in back of the truck so i wasnt about to let them grow legs.

There was a , going to be polite here and just call him , dumbazz on a can am who was power sliding around blind curves on the slick road, who just about got to experience a head on with a pick up.

Trail up to griffith overlook had frozen and was not slick so i made it up that way pretty easy Friday nite after i talked to you all.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone New Years weekend pics   Brimstone New Years weekend pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:22 am

You should have just come on around to the cabin and had dinner with us. We departed the parking lot past Trails End about 10am on Saturday. We met up with two RZRs at the permit shed, and I asked them if they wanted to ride with us. They said yes......told them we were leaving from that parking lot. I walk outside.....machines are gone and they are not down there at the parking lot either. IDK......maybe they changed their minds. Either way, it was a helluva good time.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone New Years weekend pics   Brimstone New Years weekend pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Awsome pics LT...... cheers

Looks like yall had a great time.

and boy it sure looked cold. just like last year... Snow
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone New Years weekend pics   Brimstone New Years weekend pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Thanks for sharing the Pics LT Exclamation Exclamation Looks like a good time was had by all.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone New Years weekend pics   Brimstone New Years weekend pics - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 am

nice pics! allright
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone New Years weekend pics   Brimstone New Years weekend pics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brimstone New Years weekend pics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2