SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR?

Go down 
+9
Rhino Rob
Mud-and-Guts
RedNeckRanger
ridepate
Big-R
Gimpy
Smith700
wvyankee2
ClayW
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ClayW
SSXSRider Member
ClayW

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR?   Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:38 am

bush wrote:
Clay, have you looked at a new xp ranger?
if i needed to haul a wife and kid thats what i would get. hell i may get one in a year or 2 anyways. i would get the 800XP before i would buy another rhino.

Problem is Bush.... I have 4 KIDS.... And a Wife..... hide Would need a Super Stretch SXS to pull that one off. roflmao Cade is 3 now. Colt is almost 1, So it wont be too long before Colt is ready to ride. Cade is my CO-Pilot for now drive

And yes and the end of each day the wife and i are drunken worn the hell out
Back to top Go down
ClayW
SSXSRider Member
ClayW

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR?   Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:42 am

roadiestar wrote:
ClayW wrote:
Yeah. I really like those alot. But i have heard nothing but horror stories about smoked belts and cracked engine cases. What have you heard?
I have one with over 1400 trouble free miles on it. also the stock belt.Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR? - Page 2 Q18
and I beat the hell out of it.

How often do you have to fool with the belt? Any special tools? Im sure I can do it. I have never messed with a Kawasaki. Yamaha, Polaris, and Suzuki yes..
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR?   Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:14 pm

I am in the same boat as you bro, with the birth of the twins this year and my co-pilot who is ten there is just not enough room for the whole family. I am looking at "in the future" converting my current bike to a four seater and handing it over to my wife and building me a custom Rhino 660-700, unless Yamaha comes out with something new and competitive that is.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR?   Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:26 pm

ClayW wrote:
roadiestar wrote:
ClayW wrote:
Yeah. I really like those alot. But i have heard nothing but horror stories about smoked belts and cracked engine cases. What have you heard?
I have one with over 1400 trouble free miles on it. also the stock belt.Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR? - Page 2 Q18
and I beat the hell out of it.

How often do you have to fool with the belt? Any special tools? Im sure I can do it. I have never messed with a Kawasaki. Yamaha, Polaris, and Suzuki yes..

I had to adjust the belt once, and I forgot the upper a arm bushings.
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR?   Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 pm

I realy think they all make good ones try them and decide what you like best.
Everyone has there good and bad points. I like the RZRs but they weren't out when I got the Teryx. I like the size of the RZR and I hate it at the same time.
Back to top Go down
ClayW
SSXSRider Member
ClayW

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR?   Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Just went by my local dealer. Checked out the Teryx and drove it. Definately snappier than a Rhino. Stock at least. little more roomy. It was a 09 LE Fuel Inj. they were asking $10500. They are on crack as usual. I dont understand why they price their stuff so high. I did like it though... Quite a bit. I guess if I decide on going that rout i will be going out of state to buy.

Oh, And Cade threw one big fit when I left the dealer without that thing.... The boy is wanting to ride NOW roflmao

Last edited by ClayW on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClayW
SSXSRider Member
ClayW

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR?   Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:35 pm

I dont know... The more I read... Seems like they have so many more issues than the Rhino. Especially after performance mods.... I may just go back to the trusty ole Rhino. Rhino
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR?   Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:37 pm

They all have there problems thatsright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR?   Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up Guys! Need Opinion's. 08 Rhino or RZR?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2