SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new rhino wheels?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
strummer

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-11-13

new rhino wheels? Empty
PostSubject: new rhino wheels?   new rhino wheels? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Im looking at buying some new wheels for my rhino, I know nothing at all bout what will work and what wont, these seem to be a real good deal. I dont want them to stick out much more then they already are. Thanks for anything yall can tell me.

Wheel Details - Discount Tire Direct
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

new rhino wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rhino wheels?   new rhino wheels? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:32 pm

your link to the site does not work. Copy and paste the web site address to the post.
Back to top Go down
strummer

new rhino wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rhino wheels?   new rhino wheels? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

new rhino wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rhino wheels?   new rhino wheels? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:03 pm

strummer wrote:
let me try t again
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findWheelDetail.do?bp=4-110&pc=60841&counter=3&wd=12&rw=7

Nice wheel. great price. I am assuming the 2.5B means a 2.5 back set. That is the distance from the inside of the wheel to the hub mounting face, as illistrated below. Your stock Rhino wheels if steel are 5+1 (6" wheel) backset front, and 5+2.5 (7.5" wheel) backset rear. If you have the Rhino factory aluminum wheels they are 5+2 (7" wheel) backset all around. These wheels you are looking at are 2.5+4.5 (7" wheel) backsets as advertised. This means they will set your wheels out 2.5 inches from the stock wheels. Your Rhino will be 5" wider with these wheels on.

new rhino wheels? Wheelsfaqdiagram
Back to top Go down
strummer

new rhino wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rhino wheels?   new rhino wheels? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:15 pm

well heck I don't want that. Its wide enough as it is. I have the steel wheel now .so I guess I need to look for some 5+2 Thanks
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

new rhino wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rhino wheels?   new rhino wheels? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:57 pm

discount tire direct is a good company by the way I got my wheels/tires for my truck from them but if you order from them call before you order I got a dicount on my tires

new rhino wheels? Wheels10
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

new rhino wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rhino wheels?   new rhino wheels? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:31 pm

hey man i have a set of duro power grip 6-ply radials mounted on yamaha SE rims with no cuts,plugs,or sctatces on them i will let you have for 425$ O.B.O
Back to top Go down
strummer

new rhino wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rhino wheels?   new rhino wheels? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 pm

I got brand new tires 589, just wanting to get rid of my factory steel rims. Thanks though
Back to top Go down
grizzlyrhino

grizzlyrhino

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-12-15

new rhino wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rhino wheels?   new rhino wheels? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:58 pm

That's a good price. I did see that they are out of stock though. What color Rhino you got?
Back to top Go down
strummer

new rhino wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rhino wheels?   new rhino wheels? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:00 pm

green rhino with silver factory steel rims
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new rhino wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rhino wheels?   new rhino wheels? Empty

Back to top Go down

new rhino wheels?
Page 1 of 1