SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WV Riding Information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandan Gray

Brandan Gray

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-01-17

WV Riding Information Empty
PostSubject: WV Riding Information   WV Riding Information EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Hey guys, when do any of you plan to be around the area of Nicholas/Clay County again to ride? About 30 of you (mostly SXS guys I think) were down my way last year and drove right past my house (Springdale Rd. in Dixie/Bentree area)

There aren't many local people who own Side x Side's for us to ride with, so it would be cool to join some of you guys for a long ride sometime.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: WV Riding Information   WV Riding Information EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Do you remember what month?
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: WV Riding Information   WV Riding Information EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:30 pm

If u wanna drive over to Wagon Wheel we are riding Thur and Friday. WW is just west of Bluefield, kinda between Bluefield and Welch.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Brandan Gray

Brandan Gray

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: WV Riding Information   WV Riding Information EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:15 pm

Big-R wrote:
Do you remember what month?

Cant exactly remember the month, I think it was past July, maybe August? I know that there is a thread here somewhere about the ride because one of the guys posted about turning up a road down past the Elswicks Saw Mill or the old Charcoal Plant, that started with an S. That road was Springdale Rd. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WV Riding Information   WV Riding Information Empty

Back to top Go down

WV Riding Information
Page 1 of 1