SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sad day for a local 14 year olds family

Go down 
+8
Smith700
cajuncoot
CaptMorgansgirl
wvyankee2
GunRunner
Woodtick
ChrisC
nocerisdave
12 posters
AuthorMessage
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Sad day for a local 14 year olds family Empty
PostSubject: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:08 am

A 14 year old shot and killed another 14 year old at a Huntsville middle school today.

Last edited by nocerisdave on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:55 am

The world is changing..... pale
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:11 am

God be with the families.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:46 am

this morning Fox is reporting that the shooter was 9 years old and it was gang related.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:06 am

Tragic.... No
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:54 pm

GunRunner wrote:
this morning Fox is reporting that the shooter was 9 years old and it was gang related.

Well they were wrong. He is a ninth grader. Dunno about the gang related. Could be I guess.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:25 pm

9th grade is probably where they came up with the 9 yr old, its always that way, they report before having the facts. Shit is so different these days, i grew up with a stocked gun cabinet at the end of our hall with a bottom drawer on it full of ammo. Never once thought about taking one to school to settle anything, We just met at the bus stop and kicked the crap out of each other. Most times after we ended up being friends.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:30 pm

I heard about that on the news. Sad It is so sad. Its awful that now of days sending your kids to school for an education, you worry if they are safe. No
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:46 pm

hell when i was in h.s. we all had a shotgun or rifle in the rack in our trucks .we would hunt after school no one ever thought of shooting each other and all of us farm boya also carried buck knives on our belts all day . no problems . like gunny said problems where settled with a fist fight then buds later.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:55 pm

GunRunner wrote:
9th grade is probably where they came up with the 9 yr old, its always that way, they report before having the facts. Shit is so different these days, i grew up with a stocked gun cabinet at the end of our hall with a bottom drawer on it full of ammo. Never once thought about taking one to school to settle anything, We just met at the bus stop and kicked the crap out of each other. Most times after we ended up being friends.

Ditto. Hard to become friends with someone that shoots you.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:34 pm

i think alot of is is because of no parenting , no ass whoopin at home or in school and alot of this damn rap gangsta bullshit these kids all think they are the baddest and gotta bust a cap in u ass to prove it !, quit coddling the little bastards and start parenting and bust them when they screw up. when i grew up time out,no way , knock out ,probaly!
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:32 pm

amen,I see these punks trying to be "gangsters"......well first of all, its frekin tennessee you idiot, second of all ,any of the girls worth trying to get arent gonna be attrected to some goofball wering shorts ten times theier size, I mean what is so doggone "cool" about having to constantly pull up their shorts??????? and then they wear these "worn out" pants that are like 70$ at american eagle????They look like they were in a meat grinder! At my house we wear out pants,but we buy them almost as blue as you can get them,These kids that act like that just disgust me.!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:30 pm

smith700 wrote:
amen,I see these punks trying to be "gangsters"......well first of all, its frekin tennessee you idiot, second of all ,any of the girls worth trying to get arent gonna be attrected to some goofball wering shorts ten times theier size, I mean what is so doggone "cool" about having to constantly pull up their shorts??????? and then they wear these "worn out" pants that are like 70$ at american eagle????They look like they were in a meat grinder! At my house we wear out pants,but we buy them almost as blue as you can get them,These kids that act like that just disgust me.!

I'm again impressed Lil Smith. You got some good up-bringing going on there. I wear droopy pants, only because I have a case of noassatall................. allright
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:11 am

Lil Smith i can't wait to meet you and ride with yall. you are one youngster that has his head on pretty straight from what i have read that you have posted and sounds like one A+ upbringing from your family allright
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:35 am

cajuncoot wrote:
Lil Smith i can't wait to meet you and ride with yall. you are one youngster that has his head on pretty straight from what i have read that you have posted and sounds like one A+ upbringing from your family allright

hes a good young man!!!!! and he knows how to drive that rhino!! thatsright
Back to top Go down
BigMotts
Forum Sponsor
BigMotts

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:19 am

I dont think that gangster rap has ANYTHING to do with it.I grew up in the late seventies and eighties and I remember the "rocker" kids doing dumb stuff too, stabbing, selling drugs and every once in awhile a shooting. Kids are kids and their "styles" have nothing to do with it. I blame it on the parents for not bringing these kids up right. My dad handed us a beating for not acting right on the regular and that pretty much kept me on the straight and narrow. These parents need to start kicking their kids teeth in when they act up.
Im sure some of the old cats on here grew up on the one rule from their dad; no fighting !! and if you do fight you better win and if not prepare to fight again.....with dad. LOL that alone made me act right and to pick my fights wisely.
Kids nowadays are scared to get punched in the mouth or take an ass whoopin. Even more so to get embarrased to get their butt whooped. then they run and get their 'gats" it's sad. Im glad there are kids like SMITH. I don tknow you , but you seem to have your faculties !

my heart goes out to the family of the murdered child, youre in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:49 pm

I was kind of picked on by one of the bullys for about a year. We all got to drinking at a field party, he got to mouthy and to drunk to fight. Boy seeing him in school on Monday with busted lips, black eye and limping, I was proud of myself. No guns involved there!
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad day for a local 14 year olds family   Sad day for a local 14 year olds family Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad day for a local 14 year olds family
Page 1 of 1