SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott Empty
PostSubject: New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott   New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Scott is an avid ATV'er and a Fabricator that lives by me. His company shut down after Scott worked there for 22 years. Luckly he had made a shop behind his home. He has been making wood burning house heater/boilers, log splitters and anything else you can think of. Some of us have talked him into making some side x side products for us. We thought we would share some of them with you.

We found that the fuel can holders he makes will also hold an Igloo cooler and open with out taking them out of the holder. He has priced these for $35.00 w/o the fuel can, or $48.00 w/ the fuel can. These can be mounted on most any Side x Side, but the holes were drilled on the distance for the RZR. I added boat plugs on mine for easy on and off.

Scott's wife is helping with the orders and they have a Pay Pal account set up. Call (502) 592-5488 or (502) 552-1286 to order.

The other thing I had him make me was a bracket to hold gun mounts, which me and my wife use to haul shovels and tools on the property, and sometimes a rifle if we are having coyote problems. He can make them out of steel or aluminum. I will load pics of the RZR Fuel tank protectors he has made us later. They sale for $35.00 each. That is about $20.00 less than what others are selling for.

New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott Saccessories002

New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott Saccessories001

New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott Saccessories003

New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott Saccessories004

I added boat plugs to mine for quick mount/dismount
New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott Saccessories005

New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott Saccessories006

New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott Saccessories008

New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott Saccessories011

New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott Saccessories009

These are pics of the gun mount bracket he made me. Call him for the material type and price.
New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott Saccessories013

New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott Saccessories014
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott   New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:14 pm

nice fab work. perfect10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott   New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:38 pm

yes! very nice work there! and it looks like you have quite the fuel in your "S" dont ya Gimpy.....looks like 10 gal! affraid
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott   New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:19 am

Very nice Gimp...... allright
Back to top Go down
moto92

moto92

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott   New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:42 pm

looks like a pretty cool little product
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott   New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott Empty

Back to top Go down

New Fuel Can/Cooler Holder, by Scott
Page 1 of 1