SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha

Go down 
+4
AIRBORNE
SFC Retired
garnog
wvyankee2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha Empty
PostSubject: An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha   An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Thank you for submitting a comment about the Yamaha Rhino. We appreciate your input and greatly value your support and enthusiasm for the Rhino.

We want to make you aware of an industry-wide effort to encourage owners of Rhinos and other Side-by-Side vehicles to have their voices heard regarding proposed government-mandated standards that would fundamentally alter these vehicles as we know them.

From now until March 15, 2010, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is accepting comments in response to its proposed mandatory standards for Side-by-Side vehicles (or as the CPSC calls them - Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles). The proposed mandatory standards would require fundamental changes to these vehicles.

The industry's trade association, the Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle Association (ROHVA), has led a comprehensive process for developing a voluntary standard for Side-by-Side vehicles. ROHVA believes that CPSC should continue to work with it to develop these voluntary standards instead of imposing mandatory standards. This is your chance to weigh in on this debate. We encourage you to send a comment to the CPSC while the window is open.

ROHVA has all the information you need on its Web site, including a link to comment directly to the CPSC: www.rohva.org/anpr/

The CPSC needs to hear from folks who know these vehicles better than anyone - in other words, from folks like you. Thank you!

PS - Remember, the deadline is March 15.

Regards,

Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.

Remember to try to get your comments into the ROHVA by March 15th, if you have not already. They are important!

Last edited by Yank on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
garnog

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha   An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:07 pm

I got one thatsright
Back to top Go down
SFC Retired

SFC Retired

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha   An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:58 pm

I got a phone call from them today, asking mre to get on the website a voice my opinion.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha   An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:06 pm

I got the call today too.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha   An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Mine has been filled in with extra comments and sent.
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha   An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Yep me too! And my call was from King Richard Petty(A recording). Got Er Done as they say! An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha 729242 An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha 729242 An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha 971386
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha   An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:56 pm

I hit it.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha   An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:38 pm

I bet my throws that stuff away. I never see it.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha   An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Big-R wrote:
I bet my throws that stuff away. I never see it.

It was actually an email, not a letter Ronnie. My Bad....corrected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha   An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha Empty

Back to top Go down

An Email to the Yank.....from Yamaha
Page 1 of 1