SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will you do your part?

Go down 
+2
Foxfire
nocerisdave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Will you do your part? Empty
PostSubject: Will you do your part?   Will you do your part? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:07 pm

Will you do your part? Image001-1

WALK NAKED IN AMERICA DAY

Don't forget to mark your calendars.

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim males to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide.

So next Saturday at 1 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.

Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers.
Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America !

P.S.. It is your patriotic duty to inform others. If you don't send to at least 1 person, you're a terrorist-sympathizing, lily-livered coward and are possible aiding and abetting terrorists.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Will you do your part?   Will you do your part? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:17 pm

Dave....I informed Claudia that she will be participating in this most important civic duty.
She is excited to do her part and is forming a neighborhood awareness committee.
I'll keep you up dated as things progress. Will be shooting vido as well, to be used on Youtube, to be see in all Arabic countries, and will post here for your approval.
................................................ Soldiers .......................................................
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Will you do your part?   Will you do your part? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:24 pm

This would probably be considered unfair under the rules of engagement as written in the Geneva Convention. roflmao
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Will you do your part?   Will you do your part? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:38 pm

Geneva who? lol!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Will you do your part?   Will you do your part? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:25 pm

Awwww come on DD......you know, The Geneva Who Cares....remember Question
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Will you do your part?   Will you do your part? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:11 pm

Yank wrote:
This would probably be considered unfair under the rules of engagement as written in the Geneva Convention. roflmao

You just had to bring the Geneva convention into it didnt ya.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Will you do your part?   Will you do your part? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:11 pm

Foxfire wrote:
Dave....I informed Claudia that she will be participating in this most important civic duty.
She is excited to do her part and is forming a neighborhood awareness committee.
I'll keep you up dated as things progress. Will be shooting vido as well, to be used on Youtube, to be see in all Arabic countries, and will post here for your approval.
................................................ Soldiers .......................................................

FF you are a true American!
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Will you do your part?   Will you do your part? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:42 pm

this i gotta see... yall dont want to see the ol 'goat nekkid trust me we are friends here!!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Will you do your part?   Will you do your part? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:46 pm

My place is isolated, but I can go through my woods and get to Big R's neighborhood. They have lots of loyal American women there. Soldiers
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Will you do your part?   Will you do your part? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Two words

Girls dorm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you do your part?   Will you do your part? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you do your part?
Page 1 of 1