SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
rcmass
AIRBORNE
BCO
GODAWGS
BUZCLEV5
wvyankee2
wareagleguy
utlover
Tellico450
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:35 am

You all Mane's need to stop hatein on each other and get your heads together and try to figure out how to beat these guys. Razz pot

The Dawgs

I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Georgiach0

The Gator's

I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Floridalr4

The Tiger's

I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Lsuas6
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:38 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
You all Mane's need to stop hatein on each other and get your heads together and try to figure out how to beat these guys. Razz pot

The Dawgs

I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Georgiach0

The Gator's

I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Floridalr4

The Tiger's

I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Lsuas6

All three games that any team could lose to.....but the last time we played florida.....well......you remember the score!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:47 am

And la munroe!

How many does bammer claim that are shared?

How many does bammer claim the are retroactive, I know you will need help with this one, retroactive meaning they were awarded the NC years after the NC had already been named, by a poll that did not exist at the time. Atleast two of those were awarded 15 and 16 YEARS after the season was finished. Hint 1925-1926 championships were awarded to bammer in 1941 when there was already a NC. Look it up main.

How many are undisputed....hell Ill give you this one.....three

How many are shared with more than 1 team?

How many are sharde with more than 2 teams?

How many were awarded prior to bammers bolw game.....in which they lost?

How many polls can you locate that gives bammer 12 NC's? I have never seen one....oops I did see one....in t-town. HMMMMMM.

A true football fan would know the answer to the questions. DO YOU?

Its all good yank this is what we do. Not hatin the tellibammer just giving facts.

WDE!
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:18 pm

LOL......there ya have it. A BARNER who studies Alabama. I don't think I have to say anything else really. I don't study up on the cow pasture down south....but its nice to know you aubies study up on Bama.....well maybe study is an understatement......ENVY.
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:21 pm

ah hell.......I'll play along.........how many NC's has auburn won outright?

How many has auburn shared?
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:31 pm

Who has won the most SEC championships?
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:33 pm

Last but importantly not least.........who lives in who's shadow?

Who will never in either of our lifetimes ever beat UA's records?
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:37 pm

both you Alabama (state, not school) imbeciles need to come on back to the present...

hell, even Clemson will probably beat Bama on the 30th, everyone else has recently.... and Auburn hasnt had a decent anything since Terry Bowden went 11-0 but couldnt go bowling because they were on probation.....

GO DAWGS! SICK EM - WOOF WOOF WOOF!!
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:40 pm

LOL@ SICK EM - WOOF WOOF WOOF. I can't speak for Noceris..but hear he's a great guy to ride with. I'm sure we're far from being imbeciles.
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:15 pm

if you aint pulling for the dawgs - imbeciles... Wink
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:18 pm

I hear ya..........
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:25 pm

Well.....this coming from a Bama Fan.....GA is one game I hope Auburn wins! cheers
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:32 pm

Tellico450 wrote:
Well.....this coming from a Bama Fan.....GA is one game I hope Auburn wins! cheers

Me Too Exclamation :<spank: I want Auburn ranked as high as possible for when they come to Morgantown for a good ole West Virginia hiney whoopin. :<spank:
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:42 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Tellico450 wrote:

Me Too Exclamation :<spank: I want Auburn ranked as high as possible for when they come to Morgantown for a good ole West Virginia hiney whoopin. :<spank:

yank, do I get to come to WV for the real game woo hoo
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:56 pm

Big-R wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
Tellico450 wrote:

Let me check my schedule
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:09 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Big-R wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
Tellico450 wrote:

Let me check my schedule

are we thinking committee meeting???? If I'm not mistaken....I won the last one!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:20 pm

Tellico450 wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
Big-R wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
Tellico450 wrote:

Let me check my schedule

are we thinking committee meeting???? If I'm not mistaken....I won the last one!!!!!!

If i'm not mistaken you missed the last one............................Bama Slacker :(lmao:
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:21 pm

OH wait.........I won the first one.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:14 pm

Tellico450 wrote:
OH wait.........I won the first one.

I think Tonya won the last one Eat
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:59 pm

rcmass wrote:
both you Alabama (state, not school) imbeciles need to come on back to the present...

hell, even Clemson will probably beat Bama on the 30th, everyone else has recently.... and Auburn hasnt had a decent anything since Terry Bowden went 11-0 but couldnt go bowling because they were on probation.....

GO DAWGS! SICK EM - WOOF WOOF WOOF!!

bammer and clemson have played 13 times bammer has won 11 of those.

GA record 1994-2007 since Terry Bowden (CS for short)...use your imagination on the CS abbreviation.

2007 11 2
2006 9 4
2005 10 3
2004 10 2
2003 11 3
2002 13 1
2001 8 4
2000 8 4
1999 8 4
1998 9 3
1997 10 2
1996 5 6
1995 6 6
1994 6 4 1

Wins 124 Lost 48 one tie

Auburn 1994-2007 (RCmass I am sure 13-0 quailifies as a good season...but if you finish second that only means you are the first loser)

2007 9 4
2006 11 2
2005 9 3
2004 13 0
2003 8 5
2002 9 4
2001 7 5
2000 9 4
1999 5 6
1998 3 8
1997 10 3
1996 8 4
1995 8 4
1994 9 1 1

Wins 118 Lost 53 one tie

Auburn holds the Win loss at 49 wins to GA's 48 wins and 6 ties
Yep we aint done much since the midget (CS) left. AU holds the record against GA since 1994 at 7 -6 - 1.

Bammer 1994-2007

2007 7 6
2006 6 7
2005 10 2
2004 6 6
2003 4 9
2002 10 3
2001 7 5
2000 3 8
1999 10 3
1998 7 5
1997 4 7
1996 10 3
1995 8 3
1994 12 1

Wins 104 Lost 68

Just threw this one in the mix for the bammers.

1993 Was 9-3-1 in 1993, but had to forfeit all regular season games (8 wins and a tie)

GA VS bammer

bammer 35 wins to 24 GA wins 3 ties

Auburn VS bammer

bammer leads the win record for AU VS bammer at 37 wins to AU's 28 wins (this year will be 29 telli, I knew you would need help with that)

By the way Telli did you find a poll that gives bammer 12 NC's yet?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:19 pm

Let's talk Heisman. HatWave Yahoo

I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Ncfgwhite3200jb0
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:09 am

Moreno
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:16 pm

I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Img_1216443084_15917_1217737129

I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Img_1216443084_15918_1217737242

I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 544868
Ben Tate

Running back 'U'. If these guys stay healthy they will provide a clinic in the SEC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT,  THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I GOT IT, THE MOST PERFECT RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE AT WILBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2