SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crapy a-arm bushings...

Go down 
+10
S
Clayboy
bush
nocerisdave
four wheels
Smith700
roadiestar
Hollon
jodyt
Big-R
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Crapy a-arm bushings... Empty
PostSubject: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:41 am

Is anyone having problems with their RZR a-arm bushings???? Well I was looking through our sponsors web site and found something I would like to try. Has anyone tried Racer Techs kit???? Looks like a possible cure...

http://goracertech.com/product_info.php?cPath=18&products_id=67
Back to top Go down
jodyt
SSXSRider Member
jodyt

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:39 pm

The Stock Bushing are Junk...I bought a set of Delrin and put in mine 800 miles ago. They work great....no more slop!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:15 pm

I believe we could find the weak spot on an anvil. seems no matter what brand you buy there is a list of upgrades needed. ohh well thats part of the fun isn't it?
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:21 pm

get some from utv crap
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Hollon wrote:
I believe we could find the weak spot on an anvil. seems no matter what brand you buy there is a list of upgrades needed. ohh well thats part of the fun isn't it?

There is a lot of truth to your statment. However, I have slop in my front a-arms after 200 miles. That is unacceptable!!!!!!!

The rhino last about 2000 miles.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:29 pm

roadiestar, UTV Crap is WAYYYYY overpriced 2cents
Ronnie, I wonder if that 820 Big-Bore kit will work in you Rhino? lol!
Back to top Go down
four wheels
SSXSRider Member
four wheels

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Big-R wrote:
Hollon wrote:

There is a lot of truth to your statment. However, I have slop in my front a-arms after 200 miles. That is unacceptable!!!!!!!

I thought you had aftermarket a arms.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:38 pm

four wheels wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Hollon wrote:

I thought you had aftermarket a arms.

Nope. Polaris Long travel kit........
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:55 am

smith700 wrote:
roadiestar, UTV Crap is WAYYYYY overpriced 2cents
Ronnie, I wonder if that 820 Big-Bore kit will work in you Rhino? lol!

The UTV crap bushing are holding up a lot getter than the stock ones. Price was $4.00 each was the same as stock.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:39 pm

$230.00 bones???? Damn.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:10 am

i just ordered the stock bushings for the S. 1000miles and they are just now starting to get loose on the lower front arms. im going to run the factory ones another 100 or so miles before i change them.
i got all the bushings to do front and rear for around 70 bucks. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:37 am

Dang bush! 1000 miles! Must be the talent level thing going on here cause I only got 500 miles and Big-R only got 200 miles. roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:08 am

Clayboy wrote:
Dang bush! 1000 miles! Must be the talent level thing going on here cause I only got 500 miles and Big-R only got 200 miles. roflmao roflmao roflmao

Crapy a-arm bushings... 729242 Crapy a-arm bushings... 729242 Crapy a-arm bushings... 729242 Crapy a-arm bushings... 729242 Crapy a-arm bushings... 729242 Crapy a-arm bushings... 729242 Crapy a-arm bushings... 729242 Crapy a-arm bushings... 729242 Crapy a-arm bushings... 729242
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:31 pm

are you guys keeping them greased?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:17 pm

bush wrote:
are you guys keeping them greased?

Every time time I get home!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:54 pm

I just checked mine.....720 miles.... need bearings.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:41 pm

bush wrote:
i just ordered the stock bushings for the S. 1000miles and they are just now starting to get loose on the lower front arms............

nocerisdave wrote:

Is this okay with you guys. It is not with me. Hell they should last longer then that Mad

Don't get me wrong. I love my machine but I should not have to replace bearings and bushings after a 1000 miles. I am not just talking about the RZR. The Rhino was not great about bearings. But my A-arm bushings last two years.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:11 pm

RZR-1500 miles, sell it........................
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:19 pm

ridepate wrote:

Ranger......750 miles, sell it ownedsm lol! hide Crapy a-arm bushings... 13435
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:20 pm

You know there is something to be said about guys with bench seats........ beat

JK......got a nice big bottle of Ezra for Friday dude.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:25 pm

AIRBORNE wrote:
ridepate wrote:

Ranger......7500 miles, sell it ownedsm lol! hide Crapy a-arm bushings... 13435

Just a quote from someone whos owned 3 RZR's........Not me, but he knows what he's talking about.......
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:29 pm

I sure hope I get more than 1500 miles out of mine.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:35 pm

AIRBORNE wrote:
I sure hope I get more than 1500 miles out of mine.

You will don't worry. I was just pulling the old chain... cheers
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Big-R wrote:
bush wrote:
i just ordered the stock bushings for the S. 1000miles and they are just now starting to get loose on the lower front arms............

nocerisdave wrote:

Is this okay with you guys. It is not with me. Hell they should last longer then that Mad

Don't get me wrong. I love my machine but I should not have to replace bearings and bushings after a 1000 miles. I am not just talking about the RZR. The Rhino was not great about bearings. But my A-arm bushings last two years.

is it ok with me. not really. 1000 miles is not bad but 200 there has to be something that caused them to go bad. my rhino would go through 2 sets of bearings a summer. and bearings are much more $$$ than the bushings on the rzr and the rhino bearings are a pain in the ass to change. i had to change the front bearings on my LE rzr at around 1300 miles and was much easier to change.
you also have to look at what these things go through. i know mine goes through hell every time i ride it. all the mud and water,sand and the bushings move a lot more on the rzr than a rhino because you can go much faster in the rough trails because it has more power and rides much better. thatsright
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:58 pm

bush wrote:
Big-R wrote:
bush wrote:

nocerisdave wrote:

is it ok with me. not really. 1000 miles is not bad but 200 there has to be something that caused them to go bad. my rhino would go through 2 sets of bearings a summer. and bearings are much more $$$ than the bushings on the rzr and the rhino bearings are a pain in the ass to change. i had to change the front bearings on my LE rzr at around 1300 miles and was much easier to change.
you also have to look at what these things go through. i know mine goes through hell every time i ride it. all the mud and water,sand and the bushings move a lot more on the rzr than a rhino because you can go much faster in the rough trails because it has more power and rides much better. thatsright

I have to agree with Bush. Nothing is bulletproof. And with RZRS the longer A-arms there would be more leverage on the bushings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... Empty

Back to top Go down

Crapy a-arm bushings...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next