SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can-Am videos now on YouTube

Go down 
+11
nocerisdave
BIG D 57
Rhino Rob
ridepate
tim
Foxfire
Hollon
cajuncoot
hillbillyrzrs
garnog
2Slow4U
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Can-Am videos now on YouTube - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can-Am videos now on YouTube   Can-Am videos now on YouTube - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:04 am

Big-R wrote:
Yeah Todds review is not good enough for me. No dis to the man but he does not ride the way some of us do. There fore, I or a few of my friends need to try this thing out first. I guess I need to email Can Am for a test ride.

Let's see......we had Todd at Durhamtown as a Beta tester, Brian Bush at Glamis, JoeyD at Sand Mountain. Cant believe they let the SouthernSxSRiders out of the mix for this critical testing. Should have turned Loosenut loose with one at Brimstone for a weekend. That would have been a hell of a video of the point and shoot on 75Y. thatsright roflmao

And even throw one at Badride for a Windrock test run. By the way, where is Badride?? Probably at his local Can Am dealer. roflmao
Back to top Go down
garnog

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am videos now on YouTube   Can-Am videos now on YouTube - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:57 am

I signed up to ride one at Snowshoe on the 26th.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am videos now on YouTube   Can-Am videos now on YouTube - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:53 am

nocerisdave wrote:
Can Am definitely listens.

Not sure of the time frame here, but seems to me that 1 1/2 years ago, Hunterworks had a thread about what would you want on a SxS and what do you not want. The Commander was the reason for the thread. Though Todd's site is kinda slow (not much real time action) there was a lot of in put for this thread and much of said info is in the Commander in some form or another.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am videos now on YouTube   Can-Am videos now on YouTube - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:14 am

Foxfire wrote:
nocerisdave wrote:

Not sure of the time frame here, but seems to me that 1 1/2 years ago, Hunterworks had a thread about what would you want on a SxS and what do you not want. The Commander was the reason for the thread. Though Todd's site is kinda slow (not much real time action) there was a lot of in put for this thread and much of said info is in the Commander in some form or another.

Nathan at UORC had the same type of thread about the same time. Can Am was doing their homework. However, I agree with Yank. They need a Loosenut behind the Wheel at Brimstone!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am videos now on YouTube   Can-Am videos now on YouTube - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 am

Big-R wrote:
Foxfire wrote:
nocerisdave wrote:

Nathan at UORC had the same type of thread about the same time. Can Am was doing their homework. However, I agree with Yank. They need a Loosenut behind the Wheel at Brimstone!!!!!!

Yes.....I agree 100 %....The Loose Nut would be the perfect tester outer Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am videos now on YouTube   Can-Am videos now on YouTube - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:33 pm

I was wondering if this new Can - Am comes with SAC because I can already go places I don't actually have the SAC to go and can go there faster than I have the SAC to go there so unless it comes with built in SAC I'll just keep my Big Cat! Prowler
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am videos now on YouTube   Can-Am videos now on YouTube - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Hollon wrote:
I was wondering if this new Can - Am comes with SAC because I can already go places I don't actually have the SAC to go and can go there faster than I have the SAC to go there so unless it comes with built in SAC I'll just keep my Big Cat! Prowler
roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am videos now on YouTube   Can-Am videos now on YouTube - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Hollon wrote:

My problem is that i dont have enough talent for 10 horsepower, let alone 85. And my brain has the ability to tell my sac the truth about it. roflmao
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am videos now on YouTube   Can-Am videos now on YouTube - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:58 pm

I have road with Todd......I can promise he has sac. However that lower box is not gonna be south east riding friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am videos now on YouTube   Can-Am videos now on YouTube - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can-Am videos now on YouTube
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2