SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evarts ride

Go down 
+21
loosenut
bush
bigbore
BCO
BIG D 57
RZRS-EDGE
highlander
blu-knight
S
Rhino Rob
Smith700
WV Rider
Gimpy
Stench
mason
Mud-and-Guts
stealth
mike clark
Clayboy
Big-R
AIRBORNE
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Evarts ride - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Update!!!!

Big-R
Clayboy
AIRBORNE
mike clark (maybe)
stealth
mason
Stench
Gimpy
WV Rider
blu-knight (maybe)
highlander
Evarts ride - Page 3 970432
BIG D 57
BCO (maybe)
smith700 (maybe)
bigbore

If I forgot you let me know.....
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Clayboy wrote:
BCO wrote:
yall doing on park or off park?

Not sure yet. We will see how many people we have and what kind of riding everyone wants to do.

I vote that we ride within the park.
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Unless there are trails like MASON JAR,PROFANITY,TAILGATE,
GRAPE VINE,RUNNING BOARD,AND some other good one's
I say PARK RIDE ALSO!!!! splat
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:20 am

I do plan to stay on the park. Nice and easy to find your way around with a map! allright
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:21 pm

i plan to make it. thatsright

should be able to get there fri around 7 or 8 pm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:27 pm

bush wrote:

That sounds great bush!!! peppers HatWave
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:34 pm

bush wrote:

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:47 am

bush wrote:

woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:48 am

Update!!!!

Big-R
Clayboy
AIRBORNE
mike clark (maybe)
stealth
mason
Stench
Gimpy
WV Rider
blu-knight (maybe)
highlander
Evarts ride - Page 3 970432
BIG D 57
BCO (maybe)
smith700 (maybe)
bigbore
Bush

If I forgot you let me know.....
Back to top Go down
loosenut
SSXSRider Member
loosenut

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Clayboy wrote:
I do plan to stay on the park. Nice and easy to find your way around with a map! allright
A few of the us rode there last weekend, they have really done alot of work to the park,pretty much all the trails are marked, got alot of new trails. Good place to ride, but if ur renten a house watch out for the bathroom floors! Poor Dodd was getting out of the shower, feet slipped and down he went! A couple of us were watchen tv and heard him fall, thought the train had derailed and hit the place! He hit his back on the tub, skinned the hide off the top of his feet,( from them sliding under the bathroom cabinets!) Needless to say he was alright, bruised up pretty bad, but was able to ride the next day! My belly was sore from laughen! guess that ole sayen is right; BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL! roflmao
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:28 pm

loosenut wrote:
Clayboy wrote:
A few of the us rode there last weekend, they have really done alot of work to the park,pretty much all the trails are marked, got alot of new trails. Good place to ride, but if ur renten a house watch out for the bathroom floors! Poor Dodd was getting out of the shower, feet slipped and down he went! A couple of us were watchen tv and heard him fall, thought the train had derailed and hit the place! He hit his back on the tub, skinned the hide off the top of his feet,( from them sliding under the bathroom cabinets!) Needless to say he was alright, bruised up pretty bad, but was able to ride the next day! My belly was sore from laughen! guess that ole sayen is right; BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL! roflmao

Hope he is recovering. Falling sucks....last good one I had I broke my arm in two places and dislocated my elbow.

Got any ride pics of that ride?
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:11 pm

I'm glad I didnt hit my head and die, I guess you'd have died laughing then old pal CandyAss

Here is a pic of my damage. Its about 8" wide and 7" long.

Evarts ride - Page 3 BackMedium
Back to top Go down
loosenut
SSXSRider Member
loosenut

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:17 pm

DoddS wrote:
I'm glad I didnt hit my head and die, I guess you'd have died laughing then old pal CandyAss

Here is a pic of my damage. Its about 8" wide and 7" long.

Evarts ride - Page 3 BackMedium

At least I cared enough to come check on you... your son didn't even get out of bed. thatsright Hater
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:31 pm

I am still deciding on going on this ride or not........It seems like it would be a lot of driving for us.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:24 pm

DoddS wrote:
I'm glad I didnt hit my head and die, ..............

Dodd, you would have been better off hitting your head. Nothing would have got hurt on you, now the tub would have been busted up bad..... lol!
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Thats right!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Looking good for me to get Friday off. If that happens, I will be in Evarts NLT 10am. Will get set up and then be ready to meet everyone at the North Evarts Campground.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:24 am

Guys, I need to know who is interested in taking an off-park ride. This would require a quicker pace, but would not be nearly as technical riding. I am gonna see about getting a guide for a group that are interested, so please post up who wants to see something off the park. I have ridden to Big Black Mtn twice and to White Rocks. Both are good rides, but do require covering some ground to get there and back.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 am

I want to see some of the new trails on the park.
Back to top Go down
Stench
SSXSRider Member
Stench

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:38 am

AIRBORNE wrote:
Guys, I need to know who is interested in taking an off-park ride. This would require a quicker pace, but would not be nearly as technical riding. I am gonna see about getting a guide for a group that are interested, so please post up who wants to see something off the park. I have ridden to Big Black Mtn twice and to White Rocks. Both are good rides, but do require covering some ground to get there and back.

I didn't think you could get to white rocks anymore? How are you guys going - up to crows foot on stone?
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Be carefull on going to White Rocks that land was bought by KYWMA and they have gated all trails in that area.
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Can someone post a physical address or PM me some directions. I might try to come and if I do, I have never been there. Coming from Greensboro NC.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Stench wrote:
AIRBORNE wrote:

I didn't think you could get to white rocks anymore? How are you guys going - up to crows foot on stone?

I have no idea. I haven't been there since last September. I plan to ride on the park myself, just trying to see if there were any folks wanting something different so I could work on getting them a guide.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:15 pm

simoniz wrote:
Can someone post a physical address or PM me some directions. I might try to come and if I do, I have never been there. Coming from Greensboro NC.

Thanks

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Greensboro&1s=NC&1y=US&1l=36.072498&1g=-79.792198&1v=CITY&2c=Evarts&2s=KY&2y=US&2l=36.865799&2g=-83.190598&2v=CITY

Once you get into the town of Evarts, the North Evarts Campground is the nightly fire and gathering for the Harlan County Ridgerunners. Some folks are renting cabins, but I will be at the campground. I believe there are a couple of others that are camping at the other campground.
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:10 pm

Thanks bud!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evarts ride   Evarts ride - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evarts ride
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next