SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yamaha Rhino Rear Section Sport Cage from Rock Hard 4x4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Yamaha Rhino Rear Section Sport Cage from Rock Hard 4x4 Empty
PostSubject: Yamaha Rhino Rear Section Sport Cage from Rock Hard 4x4   Yamaha Rhino Rear Section Sport Cage from Rock Hard 4x4 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:36 pm

Anyone seen the Yamaha Rhino Rear Section Sport Cage from Rock Hard 4x4? They normally build Jeep cages but also build one for the Rhino. The cage is made from .120 wall 1 3/4" tube. The cage modifies the bed pivot point and mounts to the frame. I called Rock Hard in NE and they claimed they had a Rhino flip 3 times end on end and the cage and Rhino were OK. They did not shy away from safety questions. I am in NC and this seems to be a good option for me to get shipped to my home.

http://www.rockhardatv.com/RHATV-1001.html

Better pics:
http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_in...ducts_id/28680
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Yamaha Rhino Rear Section Sport Cage from Rock Hard 4x4   Yamaha Rhino Rear Section Sport Cage from Rock Hard 4x4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:38 pm

Randy, I think I heard you ordered this. Is that correct? You know when it will arrive? Have you seen the other package from Cali yet?
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Yamaha Rhino Rear Section Sport Cage from Rock Hard 4x4   Yamaha Rhino Rear Section Sport Cage from Rock Hard 4x4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:44 pm

I'm awaiting the Progressive 425 shocks, RockHard 4x4 Cage, and Rhino Seat base. Hopefully all will arrive in the next 8 days.... I want to have all installed for the trip to WV on 5/10.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Yamaha Rhino Rear Section Sport Cage from Rock Hard 4x4   Yamaha Rhino Rear Section Sport Cage from Rock Hard 4x4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:47 pm

heck yeah ..you will be pimpin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yamaha Rhino Rear Section Sport Cage from Rock Hard 4x4   Yamaha Rhino Rear Section Sport Cage from Rock Hard 4x4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yamaha Rhino Rear Section Sport Cage from Rock Hard 4x4
Page 1 of 1