SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stay with what you know

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Stay with what you know Empty
PostSubject: Stay with what you know   Stay with what you know EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:38 am

I dont know why companies now days can stay with what they know. Like john deer trying to hit it in the sxs market. See what you think of this new ride. Dont think it will make it myself.

http://offroadpress.com/2010/11/new-volunteer-vtx-cross-over-concept-stakes-claim-in-new-utv-class-at-sema/
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Stay with what you know   Stay with what you know EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:07 pm

I've seen pics elsewhere and it looks pretty sharp to me. Not to say I'd buy it but I think it looks good.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Stay with what you know   Stay with what you know EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:12 am

New products is how companies gain market share. Its sorta of new but not really. You have to remember john Deere was making gators before yamaha was making Rhinos. We have horses and a little bit of land. I also know several people who have what most consider farms. They all have some kind of SxS. Only one I can think of has a gator. I'm sure John Deere has noticed all these farmers with a fleet of john deere equipment but a Kubota or Yamaha SxS..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay with what you know   Stay with what you know Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay with what you know
Page 1 of 1