SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gotta Love Those Old Harley Riders!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Gotta Love Those Old Harley Riders! Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Love Those Old Harley Riders!   Gotta Love Those Old Harley Riders! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:22 pm

A cop stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit, so he asks the biker his name.
'Fred,' he replies.
'Fred what?' the officer asks.
'Just Fred,' the man responds.
The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker a break and write him out a warning instead of a ticket. The officer then presses him for the last name.
The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it. The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it. 'Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?'
The biker replies, 'It's a long story, so stay with me.' I was born Fred Johnson.
I studied hard and got good grades.
When I got older, I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Johnson, MD. After a while, I got bored being a doctor; so I decided to go back to school.
Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through School, got my degree, so then I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS.
Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant; and she gave me VD, so now I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS, with VD.
Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS.
Then I was Fred Johnson, MD, with VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Johnson with VD.
Then the VD took away my Johnson, so now I am "Just Fred".
The officer walked away in tears, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love Those Old Harley Riders!   Gotta Love Those Old Harley Riders! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:47 pm

roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love Those Old Harley Riders!   Gotta Love Those Old Harley Riders! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Gotta Love Those Old Harley Riders! 13435
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love Those Old Harley Riders!   Gotta Love Those Old Harley Riders! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:23 am

that was a good enough story to get him out of a ticket any day!

poor Fred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love Those Old Harley Riders!   Gotta Love Those Old Harley Riders! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta Love Those Old Harley Riders!
Page 1 of 1