SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FINALLY PICS of the Canam

Go down 
+3
PWM
tim
MuddyBuddy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

FINALLY PICS of the Canam Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY PICS of the Canam   FINALLY PICS of the Canam EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Sorry it took so long work is kicking my ass. Shes in the shop now gettin the valves turned and the whole 10 hour service dealy. Here are what few pics i have cause my buddies wife is bein a tard and wont send me all the pics she has of white knuckle!!

FINALLY PICS of the Canam Img_0110

FINALLY PICS of the Canam Img_0111

FINALLY PICS of the Canam Img_0112

FINALLY PICS of the Canam Img_0213
me pullin the kitty kat up 75....

FINALLY PICS of the Canam Img_0113

FINALLY PICS of the Canam Img_0210

FINALLY PICS of the Canam Img_0211

FINALLY PICS of the Canam Img_0212

Back to top Go down
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY PICS of the Canam   FINALLY PICS of the Canam EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Looks nice!!
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY PICS of the Canam   FINALLY PICS of the Canam EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Nice. The Pilot pic looks like Crossville.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY PICS of the Canam   FINALLY PICS of the Canam EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:05 pm

I can't wait to see it this weekend!!!! Nice machine.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY PICS of the Canam   FINALLY PICS of the Canam EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Shes like a rocket sled on rails!!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY PICS of the Canam   FINALLY PICS of the Canam EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:26 am

So, give us the report. There have to be some "good/bad" that you would like to share with the group. It is surely a nice looking machine, but what impressed you most on the trails, and what did you like the least?
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY PICS of the Canam   FINALLY PICS of the Canam EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:41 am

perfect10
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY PICS of the Canam   FINALLY PICS of the Canam EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 pm

FINALLY PICS of the Canam 862438
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY PICS of the Canam   FINALLY PICS of the Canam EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Post action Report=

Torque. This thing has so much of it its stupid! The winch coming factory is really nice. It has a switch already in the dash that is the same as the 4wd and everything else looks nice. Also comes with a 50ft remote for it. For it not being an X, it handles amazing!! The closest thing I can compare it to is a rhino on Elka shox but better! Obviously it is not a long travel rig but it almost acts like one!! It drove like a dream, the one thing i was curious about was the bad oversteer that everyone reports. Honestly I was throwing it down so hard into higherspeed turns i didnt notice it went where I wanted it too. It overheated a lil bit but that was not due to the radiator I believe a sensor wiggeled loose that somebody forgot to tighten down when she rolled off the line. The best way to sum it up is that it is the cadillac of the sxs. With the overhead storage stock and the underbed compartment, that yes is mud/waterproof trust me, it just has all the creature comforts. The one thing I would change is.... nothing yet!! Brakes are good the dash is just flat out cool. It really just feels right. The rhino was like driving a tractor, when you climb into this thing it feels like ive strapped into a jet fighter it just wraps its self around u. I put it in some baddddd off camber and at a badd slant when a ditch got way to deep way to quick. I just hit the visco lok and off she went. Only used L gear once to pull that kitty up 75, which yall know is no joke when ur trying to climb it yourself. The visco lok is a lil sketchy when it engages and not but so far it did not let me down when i needed it, maybe not as quick as i would like, but it still would engage and get me over or out.

Thats all for now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY PICS of the Canam   FINALLY PICS of the Canam Empty

Back to top Go down

FINALLY PICS of the Canam
Page 1 of 1