SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What have you done to your SidexSide this week?

Go down 
+110
Paverdaddy
xjcrawler
DirtDawber
ilikedirt
Justinl901
toradi2
hillbuggy
DrMud
crs
Pete 1K
pushrod 1
jerrzr
Hiteckredneckxp
RedNeckRanger
STR8RZR
Cole2525
rocker27
girdlerrzr
chadboehne
Reeko
Raccer
billybob
Bill B
reevesr
T.napier93
HillbillyJon
Bigmike
BigMotts
BluDevil
DoddS
hutch
yellow660
jhoncho4x4
seweljj
justlill
bonzo
oldmustangjunkie
wvregulators
MIKE_D
spidy
rzrrider1
CatMostFeared
aweisgarber
muddy-one
Cuz
njcraddock
southernkyrzr4
TNrzrs
GEEROD
pitbull8151
Baditude
theshane_79
Go4low
Stakk
Hollon
PORKCHOP
RZRS-EDGE
S
orangecrush
Stench
hillbillyrzrs
Smith700
Dean
ktpguy
Dan
hobbz
brownboy
Mud-and-Guts
Wingman
firepup
DOG
Gimpy
stealth
zachsdad
zilla
GunRunner
Craig_C
jodyt
RZR_Joe
roadiestar
ollie
ChrisC
jerr_81
TBONE21
Woodtick
nocerisdave
wvyankee2
Sporto
chipper
RAYRAY
PWM
BIG D 57
ohsresq
8ball_99
BAMA-S
Foxfire
Neuromax
samiam
bacon
Goose
pit dog
Big-R
MuddyBuddy
cajuncoot
KY. Colonel
bush
WV Hot Rod Rhino
AIRBORNE
ridepate
mason
114 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
jodyt
SSXSRider Member
jodyt

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2009-03-01

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:58 pm

I have been looking for mirrors for a long time, I tried the Siezmik...truly a POS, they didn't last one ride. While surfing Ebay a few nights ago I ran across a set of Chrome Mirrors for a Sand rail, only they were for 1 1/2" bars. I started searching the sellers other items and boom there they were for 1 3/4" bars, and less than 1/2 the price of the ones UTV CRAP sells for over $300. I would bet they come from the same source as the other guys they look exactly the same. Only problem was they were Chrome, I could fix that easy enough so I placed my order....They showed up today, I am impressed they are a heavy metal casting with screw in Convex mirrors that can be replaced fairly easy.

So with a little sand paper, ebow grease and Paint I think they turned out pretty good!

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 Img_0811

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 Img_0812

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 Img_0813

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 Img_0814

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 Img_0815

The finished product...
What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 Img_0816
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Took off JBS shocks sending to Smooth ride[Tim] to rebuild,and took off the Bighorns, Put org shocks and orginal tires back on, going to polish up the SS112 FOR SPRING RIDE, and rebuilt shocks, Boy does it look strang with the org tires. Trying to get ready for spring ride, cany wait
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:02 pm

BIG D 57 wrote:
Took off JBS shocks sending to Smooth ride[Tim] to rebuild,and took off the Bighorns, Put org shocks and orginal tires back on, going to polish up the SS112 FOR SPRING RIDE, and rebuilt shocks, Boy does it look strang with the org tires. Trying to get ready for spring ride, cany wait

Got mine cleaned from the Blue Holler ride a few weeks back. I hate it once the mud gets baked on from setting in the barn to long.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:13 pm

got my tony toys rock sliders with tree kickers put on today not as impressed with the quality as i thought. more really about the way they mounted not as secure as i thought they would be.
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:14 pm

I got my bendix replaced and did a little driving today and no problems so far. I ordered my Super ATV S kit today with complete axles. Should be in tomorrow. Makin trax springs should be in friday if they got shipped today. Looking like I'll have a "like new" ride for spring ride. cheers
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Power washed, changed ballust for front light, put in new dc outlet old one went bad, polished the rims , hopfully UPS Man shows up tomorrow with my shocks.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Started to tear down the front end and figure out why my clutch is sounding funny but still running perfect. Also ordered my audioformz top Rockband we are gonna use it for the shop angels as well so they are giving me their one thats tricked out beyond all reason. Pretty flashy lights, built in light bar, 500 watt rock fosgate, and 4 kicker 6x9s.

Hell who cares now if im stuck or not ill be jammin my ass off!!
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:39 pm

lubed mine up today and played around the pasture a few minutes getting ready to go to aetna this saturday if anybody wants to go.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:24 pm

DOG I might be up for it.....I'll let you know a little later on.
Back to top Go down
jodyt
SSXSRider Member
jodyt

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Just finished the latest additions to the Mistress....

Installed a set off Pro Armor Slam latches...I likey!

and a New Warn XT 4.0, hope I never have to install one of these again. Absolutely the worst instructions I have ever used!

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 Img_0910
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:57 pm

got a new cvt belt cover on. ordered one for a sportsman. its half the price and has drain plug.
put my old aluminum skids on and the stock plastic skids on together. i have to get be a few longer screws and drill a few holes to finish it up but i think it will work great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:04 am

Finally got the Teryx to the dealer for a complete service. Also picked up a couple of extra air filters and filter oil. I plan on having a prepped spare filter onboard for all our lrides from now on.

Complete service= All fluids changed, new filters, inspect/adjust or replace drive belt, tune-up.They are also replacing several screws that have come loose in the last two years,including the top bolts I lost at Brimstone.

Should be ready for the next group ride, whenever that is HatWave

p.s. I sat in one of their Teryx 4's, neat doors, new parking brake (nice), very comfortable seats
Back to top Go down
TNrzrs

TNrzrs

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:55 am

jodyt wrote:
Just finished the latest additions to the Mistress....

Installed a set off Pro Armor Slam latches...I likey!

and a New Warn XT 4.0, hope I never have to install one of these again. Absolutely the worst instructions I have ever used!

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 Img_0910

he i noticed the tow rings you have on that bumper are those just trailer tie down rings? how do they work mounted to the emp like that? i guess what i mean is are they strong enough to hook a winch cable to or to be yanked on?
Back to top Go down
jodyt
SSXSRider Member
jodyt

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:00 am

Yes they are Standard D rings. I got them At TSC, I had to squeese them in a bit to match the holes in the bumper. That made the rings loose and they rattled and drove me insane so I took them off and lined the inside of the bracket with 1/8" thick rubber and that eliminated the rattles...as to will they hold up to pulling...They will hold more than that POS bumper will!
Back to top Go down
TNrzrs

TNrzrs

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:08 am

thats what i was wonderin ive been debating on bumpers and i like the looks of the emp i just hear some bad stuff but then i hear good stuff about it. i want a bumper i can depend on when i hook a strap to it and and it gets the hell yanked out of it.
Back to top Go down
jodyt
SSXSRider Member
jodyt

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:56 am

If I had it to do over it would not be on my machine...I will be replacing it at some point with a real Bumper...most likely a RACERTECH...
Back to top Go down
TNrzrs

TNrzrs

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:26 am

yea i have been talking to a buddy of mine quite a bit that builds roll cages and buggys about building me a bumper and i havent decided which rout i am goin to go. more than likely get him to build me one that will probably be stronger and cheaper than buying one.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Got the top on, and was ready for my parts to be here today to wrap up most of it wash it again then tinker on the diff making it perfect for this weekend..... but somehow it takes 5 days for parts to get from knoxville 2 nashville and nothing showed up today. WTF Im not a happy camper. Its gonna be a long day wednesday.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Finished putting together my stereo setup, replaced front a-arm bushings, installed my new Twisted Stitch seats and Crow belts, and plan on installing my EMP park brake today after work. I also got to take my little ones for their first ride in the 4. My little one is only 18 months old but was in the back clapping and smiling as we cruised through the neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Slow leak in the left rear tire that couldn't be found. So today I pulled the wheel/tire off and hauled that bad boy to town and had an inner tube put in it. Hope that is the fix.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:45 pm

AIRBORNE wrote:
Finished putting together my stereo setup, replaced front a-arm bushings, installed my new Twisted Stitch seats and Crow belts, and plan on installing my EMP park brake today after work. I also got to take my little ones for their first ride in the 4. My little one is only 18 months old but was in the back clapping and smiling as we cruised through the neighborhood.

EXCELLENT!!!!!!! To bad you couldn't get a pic of that!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:24 am

Well lets see..... Played bumper cars with chip. Flipped sideways into a 4 foot deep mudhole. Broke my arm. And backed into a truck (thank god for insurance) Oh and scared the shit out of some guys with the new police lights. Tee hee Cop Hey they did come in handy when I was hauling my buddies dirt bike to clear a path. And also used it to have a hell of a weekend with some great guys and plenty of beer n food at the best place to ride in the country. Pics to come
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:44 am

MuddyBuddy wrote:
Well lets see..... Played bumper cars with chip. Flipped sideways into a 4 foot deep mudhole. Broke my arm. And backed into a truck (thank god for insurance) Oh and scared the shit out of some guys with the new police lights. Tee hee Cop Hey they did come in handy when I was hauling my buddies dirt bike to clear a path. And also used it to have a hell of a weekend with some great guys and plenty of beer n food at the best place to ride in the country. Pics to come

Matt. did you really break your arm or am I being gullible? If you did I hope it's not too bad
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:52 am

lol no i finally went to the hospital this morning. Got x rays and they put me in a big splint and wrapped it up but I had a shoot tonight so no cast, gotta go make some money. Got bills 2 pay, I just took a ibprofin and powered through it with the splint which ended up being a bad idea. Gotta go back in the morning for my final results and what they want to do. Its not horrible fingers still work just cant turn it good, its still swollen after it happened friday night, and there are some mysterious lumps on my forearm lol.
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:32 am

That swelling went down, I thought it was fine. That sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you done to your SidexSide this week?
Page 16 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next