SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What have you done to your SidexSide this week?

Go down 
+110
Paverdaddy
xjcrawler
DirtDawber
ilikedirt
Justinl901
toradi2
hillbuggy
DrMud
crs
Pete 1K
pushrod 1
jerrzr
Hiteckredneckxp
RedNeckRanger
STR8RZR
Cole2525
rocker27
girdlerrzr
chadboehne
Reeko
Raccer
billybob
Bill B
reevesr
T.napier93
HillbillyJon
Bigmike
BigMotts
BluDevil
DoddS
hutch
yellow660
jhoncho4x4
seweljj
justlill
bonzo
oldmustangjunkie
wvregulators
MIKE_D
spidy
rzrrider1
CatMostFeared
aweisgarber
muddy-one
Cuz
njcraddock
southernkyrzr4
TNrzrs
GEEROD
pitbull8151
Baditude
theshane_79
Go4low
Stakk
Hollon
PORKCHOP
RZRS-EDGE
S
orangecrush
Stench
hillbillyrzrs
Smith700
Dean
ktpguy
Dan
hobbz
brownboy
Mud-and-Guts
Wingman
firepup
DOG
Gimpy
stealth
zachsdad
zilla
GunRunner
Craig_C
jodyt
RZR_Joe
roadiestar
ollie
ChrisC
jerr_81
TBONE21
Woodtick
nocerisdave
wvyankee2
Sporto
chipper
RAYRAY
PWM
BIG D 57
ohsresq
8ball_99
BAMA-S
Foxfire
Neuromax
samiam
bacon
Goose
pit dog
Big-R
MuddyBuddy
cajuncoot
KY. Colonel
bush
WV Hot Rod Rhino
AIRBORNE
ridepate
mason
114 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:06 am

Oil change, rear gearcase and front diff fluid change, replaced carrier bearing, installed TUSK skids. Ready to hit the trails this weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
T.napier93

T.napier93

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2012-10-16

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:06 pm

Got the cage completely built and painted. Just a little wiring and tightening everything up.

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 D4D7753D-B8A8-4E7B-BE05-92865DC69F0C_zpsn3aaiooi

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 8EF125F3-D820-4E1A-91F6-8F0D35C5F83A_zpsnjqhlhtj

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 11A5C687-A4A0-4670-944C-7076CC992533_zps4yzbjloj
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Added a billet grill to the wifes Jagged X.

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 IMG_20140311_224959_126_zpsc60c0bff
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:17 pm

Broke the sway bar, Removed the sway bar. Got a leak on water pump, Went to replace seals in water pump and with a 1/4" ratchet broke the bolt holding the impeller on (it was red locktited) So now have a whole new pump on order. Decided not to screw with warranty since every seal in it only came out to like 25 bucks.. New pump was 135 though beat   Ordered a set of progressive springs since the sway bar is fbar. Also picked up a Rotopax Since I ran out of gas at windrock last weekend about 2 miles from camp lol. Oh yeah and several of my bead locks are still leaking so they are all in the floor waiting on some bead sealer to come in so I can remount them all with it. Also bought a new socket set to carry on the trail after the past few trips of never having the right tool. Oh and replaced a rear bent axle...
Back to top Go down
Cole2525

Cole2525

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-04-27

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Sold the Rzr s and got a 2014 900 xp
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Heading to Smooth ride's tomorrow for some anti-sagging work to the ol 1K.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Will, just think of all the time you would have if your machine never broke. Hummm we would all have more time for other things if we all got rid of our machines lol! thatsright Nope love it!
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Goose wrote:
Will, just think of all the time you would have if your machine never broke.  Hummm we would all have more time for other things if we all got rid of our machines lol! thatsright Nope love it!

LoL true. The sway bar wasn't a surprise. Most people break them on the 4s sooner or later. The metal flexes over and over then they snap. I was going to remove it once I got around to getting springs. But it broke before, so I just sucked it up and ordered progressive springs. They were great on my 800 so it should come out a positive.. Now the water pump kind of got me. My machine just started spitting antifreeze out the rear like it was scared of the hills. Went from not leaking to a pretty heavy leak all at once. I still drove it the rest of the trip just kept topping it off. Just caught me off guard because I don't have that many miles on it yet and I've been much better on it as far as mud and water goes compared to my previous two. Seals went out in my 800 but that was after a couple thousand miles a lot of which were in mud holes. It also started as a very slow leak out of the weep hole and got worse over time. It was like this one just let go all at once. Beadlocks are driving me nuts. Torq them to spec criss cross pattern and they still freaking have slow leaks. Going to try some bead sealer when I mount them this time and if that doesn't work I'm tempted to just say screw it and put slime in them all.
Back to top Go down
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:03 am

8ball_99 wrote:
Goose wrote:
Will, just think of all the time you would have if your machine never broke.  Hummm we would all have more time for other things if we all got rid of our machines lol! thatsright Nope love it!

LoL true. The sway bar wasn't a surprise. Most people break them on the 4s sooner or later. The metal flexes over and over then they snap. I was going to remove it once I got around to getting springs. But it broke before, so I just sucked it up and ordered progressive springs. They were great on my 800 so it should come out a positive..  Now the water pump kind of got me. My machine just started spitting antifreeze out the rear like it was scared of the hills. Went from not leaking to a pretty heavy leak all at once. I still drove it the rest of the trip just kept topping it off. Just caught me off guard because I don't have that many miles on it yet and I've been much better on it as far as mud and water goes compared to my previous two. Seals went out in my 800 but that was after a couple thousand miles a lot of which were in mud holes. It also started as a very slow leak out of the weep hole and got worse over time. It was like this one just let go all at once. Beadlocks are driving me nuts. Torq them to spec criss cross pattern and they still freaking have slow leaks. Going to try some bead sealer when I mount them this time and if that doesn't work I'm tempted to just say screw it and put slime in them all.

I have the sti beadlocks with Roctanes and they had slow leak also. I put the sealer from highlifter in them and it stopped the leaks.
I think it's the tires causing the leaks. I had a set of the same beadlocks before with blackwaters and they didn't leak a bit.
Back to top Go down
chadboehne
SSXSRider Member
chadboehne

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2014-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Changed oil and air filter.  Siliconed the whole thing.  Installed American Rock Rods hood vents.

Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:08 am

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 Ranger11

hide 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:35 am

Bush - Sweet ride!
Back to top Go down
billybob

billybob

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:39 am

Change oil and filter and put on a viper max 4000 pound winch.
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:45 am

Installed Fuel UTV air filter and outerwear. Added a pair of 4ft LED whips. Picked up a Viair 85p compressor and a 18V DeWALT impact for dedicated trail use.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Used mine, and the winch, to pull over trees that had fallen and were wedged against other trees.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Finished replacing switches with water resistant ones. Installed Skid-Max kit, and had to find new skid plate bolts. some of the old ones stripped as I tried to tighten them. beat  5/16 worked well if anybody has the same issue and didn't know.
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
muddy-one
SSXSRider Member
muddy-one

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:37 pm

bush wrote:
What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 Ranger11

hide 
Nice ride.  allright  Will that limo even fit in your toy hauler?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:48 am

12 foot 3 inchs long got a 14 garage.we will find out sometime  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:15 am

Did you trade in your RZR or keep it?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:00 am

MIKE_D wrote:
Installed Fuel UTV air filter and outerwear.  Added a pair of 4ft LED whips.  Picked up a Viair 85p compressor and  a 18V DeWALT impact for dedicated trail use.

Are they one light LED or a bunch of lights inside the whip?
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:50 am

I think they have 200, not sure. If anyone wants some PM me. I found a hookup. Close to 1/2 off.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Got it muddy with Dog at Moto Mtn. I feel better now!
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:42 pm

njcraddock wrote:
Did you trade in your RZR or keep it?

still got the S.  the crew is the sheriffs office new toy.  Cop busted drive

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 Img_2410
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Changed out front ball joints. Don't move now.
Back to top Go down
rocker27

rocker27

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:20 am

put a for sale sign on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you done to your SidexSide this week?
Page 26 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next