SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need some thoughts on something.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Need some thoughts on something. Empty
PostSubject: Need some thoughts on something.   Need some thoughts on something. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:09 am

I was supposed to be gettin a cage and bed built for my rzr but now since it is still at the popo dealer that want be able to happen until april sometime. Now that i have had time to slow down and think it over im beggining to think maybe i should put the bed back on it with new plastic and keep my factory cage. Either way i need to do something to it and if i leave the cage alone i can spend the money i had for cage on other stuff. So far i have roof, windshield, doors, lift coming friday, a-arm guards and harnesses. What should i get?
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Need some thoughts on something.   Need some thoughts on something. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:59 am

front bumper, winch, rear s bars, parking brake, and cooter brown rear cargo box. thats my list anyway. thought that might help.
Back to top Go down
stanthaman

stanthaman

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Need some thoughts on something.   Need some thoughts on something. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:33 am

Why are wanting to change the bed you wantin to make a pigfeeder out of it?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Need some thoughts on something.   Need some thoughts on something. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:23 pm

I love my EMP bed cover. One of the better mods that I added to the old RZR.
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

PostSubject: Re: Need some thoughts on something.   Need some thoughts on something. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:32 pm

stanthaman wrote:
Why are wanting to change the bed you wantin to make a pigfeeder out of it?

Ripped one bedside off and was gonna do away with, but can't make up my mind.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Need some thoughts on something.   Need some thoughts on something. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:29 am

Trade it in for a Ranger..................Sit-back ,relax, and go where everybody else does. You can haul pig-feed too!!!!! thatsright
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

PostSubject: Re: Need some thoughts on something.   Need some thoughts on something. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:52 am

I know there is alot more useful things i should get but i think ive gotta get a few uneeded goodies outta the way first lol. Found a set of 28.5 dominators on motosport m18 wheels at the local popo dealer and im supposed to have someone bringing me a lift friday. Also gonna get some tonys toy rock sliders. Gonna have to let my piggy recover after that then the emp bed cover and winch sounds really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some thoughts on something.   Need some thoughts on something. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some thoughts on something.
Page 1 of 1