SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS

Go down 
+2
MIKE_D
Gimpy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS   A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:24 pm

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them. It was my own fault. I should have taken them off.

After both suffering from depression for a while, my wife and I were going to commit suicide yesterday. But strangely enough, once she killed herself, I started to feel a lot better. So I thought, "Screw it, soldier on!"

I woke up this morning at 8, and could smell something was wrong. I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor, not breathing! I panicked. I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered McDonald's serves breakfast until 11:30.

The other night, my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her, "Only you. All the others kept me awake all night!"

My missus packed my bags, and as I walked out the front door, she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!" "Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay!"

A Catholic boy in confession says, "Bless me Father, I have sinned, I masturbated while thinking about my sister." "That's a disgrace," said the priest, "especially when you have two gorgeous brothers."

A government survey has shown that 91% of illegal immigrants come to this country so that they can see their own doctor.

I've just installed strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex.

Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS   A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:33 pm

roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers 
Back to top Go down
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
BluDevil

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS   A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:46 pm

roflmao thatsright lol! 
Back to top Go down
billybob

billybob

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS   A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:57 pm

perfect10 thatsright 
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS   A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:58 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Stench
SSXSRider Member
Stench

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS   A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Great - now my computer has beer stains on the monitor...
vomit vomit 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS   A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty

Back to top Go down

A MAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS
Page 1 of 1