SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets talk about lights

Go down 
+12
yellow660
moto92
Junkman673
Big-R
Tiger Rag
rubicon05
nocerisdave
shawnley1222
rcmass
Neuromax
broknbonz
ChrisC
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yellow660

yellow660

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Lets talk about lights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about lights   Lets talk about lights - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:16 pm

Airborne LT wrote:
Yellow, after looking at your toolbox pics, you have the same light setup on the rear as what I was going to do. I wanted the lights there so you could use them as cargo lamps and back up lights. How do you like that setup?

the placement of the lights on the back is the ideal location IMO. they provide lights for the trail and for the bed and tool box area.
Back to top Go down
tommy20/69

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Lets talk about lights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about lights   Lets talk about lights - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:55 pm

i bought some from wally world for 9.00 a piece and they work better than the stock lights , infact when i turn them on i can't even tell i have my stock lights on.. they are 12 volt flood work lights and they work great . for 18.00 a set you can't beat them. i mounted them up high on my rops because whenever i go mudding my stock lights always get covered with mud and never put out any light at all . so these work as emergency backup lights . i put a 12 volt ac plug adaptor to plug into my 12 volt outlet to supply power to them and i keep the cord in my box instead of wireing them up .i noticed with my headlights on hig beam and the two extra lights on my battery volt meter reads 13.9 at idol so they don't draw hardly nuthing and when i'm running at half speed it's at the 14.0/14.1 range so it's good to go. they shine further and wider than my stock head lights do on high beam.
Back to top Go down

Lets talk about lights
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2