SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Places to ride near Lexington?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RZRSguy

RZRSguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Places to ride near Lexington? Empty
PostSubject: Places to ride near Lexington?   Places to ride near Lexington? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:34 am

Are there any places to ride near Lexington? If so how big are the areas and any better than others to ride?
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Places to ride near Lexington?   Places to ride near Lexington? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:00 am

Lexington Ky???
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Places to ride near Lexington?   Places to ride near Lexington? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:30 am

or SC??

or VA??
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Places to ride near Lexington?   Places to ride near Lexington? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:11 am

Eat scratch
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: Places to ride near Lexington?   Places to ride near Lexington? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:11 pm

I think its Lex, Ky. If so you can always check out the offroad park in Clay City, or hit some trails around Natural Bridge.
Back to top Go down
kykult64

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Places to ride near Lexington?   Places to ride near Lexington? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:36 pm

I have been to natural bridge with the jeep but that was before there was such a thing as a rhino. Are there many trails. We mostly rock crawled anyway.

Josh
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Places to ride near Lexington?   Places to ride near Lexington? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:46 pm

Clayboy wrote:
I think its Lex, Ky. If so you can always check out the offroad park in Clay City, or hit some trails around Natural Bridge.

What about where you and DoddS have been riding???
Back to top Go down
RZRSguy

RZRSguy

PostSubject: Re: Places to ride near Lexington?   Places to ride near Lexington? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:56 pm

Lexington KY, how are the trails around the natural bridge? Are there many miles?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Places to ride near Lexington?   Places to ride near Lexington? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Rhinoguy wrote:
Lexington KY, how are the trails around the natural bridge? Are there many miles?

There are many trails within one to two hours from you. clayboy will know most of the places near you. Clay City, natural bridge and I think you can ride some of Daniel Boon Forest. I am going to do some checking for you and post some links.
Back to top Go down
RZRSguy

RZRSguy

PostSubject: Re: Places to ride near Lexington?   Places to ride near Lexington? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:31 am

Thanks for that, I would love to have some decent places to ride near me. You get spoiled when you go to places like harlan, brimstone, coal creek, etc.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: Places to ride near Lexington?   Places to ride near Lexington? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:32 am

Big-R wrote:
Clayboy wrote:

What about where you and DoddS have been riding???

Thats what I was talking about "Natural Bridge". Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Places to ride near Lexington?   Places to ride near Lexington? Empty

Back to top Go down

Places to ride near Lexington?
Page 1 of 1