SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any places to ride south of Wilmington?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Any places to ride south of Wilmington? Empty
PostSubject: Any places to ride south of Wilmington?   Any places to ride south of Wilmington? EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 4:10 pm

My Mom lives in Little River, SC. on the very North end of North Myrtle Beach. I go to visit a couple times a year, and was wondering if anyone knew of places to ride between there and Wilmington,NC. If their were some good places to go fairly close to her, I would take the Rhino sometime. Would love to get in some sand cheers
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557

PostSubject: Re: Any places to ride south of Wilmington?   Any places to ride south of Wilmington? EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 9:33 pm

There is a place called Black Swamp (Croatan National Forest) but I think that is near New Bern. Although not sandy but right on your route is Uwharrie. It is near Troy, NC. There is a place called Busco Beach in Goldsboro, NC (lots of mud). Not sure what is in S.C.

You can come to our house and make 100 trips around the field and call it a day Sleep
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Any places to ride south of Wilmington?   Any places to ride south of Wilmington? EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 6:45 pm

Thanks, Yea I know where Uwharrie is. I pass it going down there. was really trying to find something fairly close to the coast around the NC/SC border.
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557

PostSubject: Re: Any places to ride south of Wilmington?   Any places to ride south of Wilmington? EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:41 pm

You could send a PM to Tiger Rag on this site and see what he has to say. He is more mid state than I am and he also has atv's. You could also check out atvnc.com and see what they have to say.
Back to top Go down
Last Chance Rhino
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Any places to ride south of Wilmington?   Any places to ride south of Wilmington? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:51 am

WVYankee2-- You may want to check out Big Woods ATV park on the NC/SC line. It just opened a few months ago. Looks like a lot of mud, but they are supposed to be adding some high woods riding. I hope to check it out this spring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any places to ride south of Wilmington?   Any places to ride south of Wilmington? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any places to ride south of Wilmington?
Page 1 of 1