Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 4087
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Geez tuff crowd lol!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 7299
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Gimpy wrote:

Not this Ford driver...no payments...paid for thatsright
Back to top Go down
crs
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2013-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:30 pm

RZR_Joe wrote:
I think a need a training class for all the bells and whistles lol!  Already been doing some reasearch and looking at programmers hide Anyone have experience with them on the 6.7L?

You teach me how to post a video or pic and i'll teach you the bells and whistles. Btw; if you can't delete it all don't touch it. Programmer will put more soot in your exhaust and have to basically make the system work harder. Emission stuff is not cheap for any of the diesel trucks. Also, do we have a time line for when the hitch goes in the back? Ha Ha.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:37 pm

crs wrote:

You teach me how to post a video or pic and i'll teach you the bells and whistles. Btw; if you can't delete it all don't touch it. Programmer will put more soot in your exhaust and have to basically make the system work harder. Emission stuff is not cheap for any of the diesel trucks. Also, do we have a time line for when the hitch goes in the back? Ha Ha.

Don't think I'll mess with a programmer, damn thing has enough power anyway...hmmm did I just enought power scratch There is no such thing, has enough power for now lol!

Ford was nice enough install the mounting locations in the bed from the factory, dunno...maybe spring.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:21 pm

RZR_Joe wrote:
crs wrote:

Don't think I'll mess with a programmer, damn thing has enough power anyway...hmmm did I just enought power scratch  There is no such thing, has enough power for now lol!

Ford was nice enough install the mounting locations in the bed from the factory, dunno...maybe spring.

The toy haulers can't haul three or four buggies........ Laughing

14 RZR XP 900 4
2012 Teryx 4
11 RZR XP 900 sold
08 RZR S 820 sold
08 Rhino 700EFI sold
2013 Teryx 4 LE sold

Lucky Rabbit Foot Key Chain Club
Red Rhino keychain club  

SouthernSxSRider Member # 1
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Big-R wrote:
RZR_Joe wrote:
crs wrote:

Don't think I'll mess with a programmer, damn thing has enough power anyway...hmmm did I just enought power scratch  There is no such thing, has enough power for now lol!

The toy haulers can't haul three or four buggies........  Laughing

LOL..so true but it seems to be more and more just wifey and me as the kids have got older.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:05 pm

Hey Joe, did you get your free DOG? roflmao roflmao thatsright

Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:31 pm

U know I'm a big ford man. I have recently bought some Chevys and they are doing awesome. Chevys used to be awful but have since made a lot of improvements since the 2000's.
Dodges are pure junk. They did awful for us and we had to get rid of it. Boss man said never get another dodge.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:24 pm

Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:27 am

Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 1625
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:00 pm

I'll just pick on everyone but mainly Ford and Chevy thatsright  lol!

Ram vs Chevy

Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 1625
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:15 pm

By the way For Sale:

surrender
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:07 am

Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Local Ford Dealer has Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3