SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best method to fix rzr spring sag...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

best method to fix rzr spring sag... Empty
PostSubject: best method to fix rzr spring sag...   best method to fix rzr spring sag... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 12:35 pm

My 2016 rzr xp 1000 eps (walker evans shocks) has less than 13" of ground clearance. What is the best  way to gain back my ground clearance? I actually bent one of my stock radius rods at Black Mountain. I bought a set of high clearance boxed radius rods from SuperATV but am concerned that my lack of ground clearance will keep damaging parts. Any suggestions are appreciated, see y'all at Trailsend in June!!
Back to top Go down
54chevy

54chevy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: best method to fix rzr spring sag...   best method to fix rzr spring sag... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 5:28 pm

Hey Colonel, the best method is a set of true dual rate springs from somewhere like Shock Therapy or Eibach. The cheaper alternative is just to replace that crappy stock upper spring with a set of Tender Springs from RZRAid. That's what I have and it did the trick. It just doesn't ride quite as smooth as dual rate springs but it is better than stock and will give you a couple more inches of ground clearance.

Cannon
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: best method to fix rzr spring sag...   best method to fix rzr spring sag... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 8:34 pm

Jim, 54chevy is right. Most go with Shock Therapy and the best way is to send the shocks to them to do a complete re-valve and spring change to match your riding style, body weight and hauling weight. I was going to try and send mine off to them before the June ride, but I have to take mine in for warranty work next week.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best method to fix rzr spring sag...   best method to fix rzr spring sag... Empty

Back to top Go down

best method to fix rzr spring sag...
Page 1 of 1