SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The rumors are starting...................

Go down 
+6
AIRBORNE
ChrisC
nocerisdave
Big-R
shawnley1222
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The rumors are starting................... Empty
PostSubject: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:06 pm

998c.c. twin for 2010. new chassis, new body. Sign me up................
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:08 pm

in the rhino?
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:10 pm

suspect study Eat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:11 pm

Wheelin wrote:
in the rhino?

Yup. But might not be called a Rhino...........
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:14 pm

Pate, I'll believe it when I see it.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:37 pm

Id hit it!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:38 pm

:(lmao: Dave, tell us what you WOULD NOT hit!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:42 pm

blind crippled crazy 8-80......ya know. The 8 part sounds much more sick since I have a ten year old daughter. DD I am referring to mudholes, (no not hearshy highways) and hills, just in case my wif gets on here!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:54 pm

I really wish thay would not change the body..... 😢
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:54 am

Same body with about 4 exta inches width......V-twin, EFI, bigger brakes, better EBS with a lower low gear, top speed of around 50-55 from the factory.......I'd be all about it.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 8:37 am

i too wish they would change it maybe wider plastics stock and a fuctioning hood scoop Cool
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:49 am

I hope there is fire where that smoke is coming from. I'll definitely consider it to add or replace as my next SxS. Looking forward to seeing what Can-Am comes out with too. The new 09 Teryx Sport EFI sounds interesting as well. The RZR is a cool vehicle, but not enough utility for my liking.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:30 pm

I would buy a rhino if it had a big multi-cyl motor, im tired of the under powered one lungers lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:07 pm

when I get back into it - its what I'll be looking for....hope its true.... only seems smart given the competition....why go 800 to compete with popo - go 1000 and compete with cat and crush the popo...until they come out with 1000....its a vicious cycle
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:20 pm

rcmass wrote:
when I get back into it - its what I'll be looking for....hope its true.... only seems smart given the competition....why go 800 to compete with popo - go 1000 and compete with cat and crush the popo...until they come out with 1000....its a vicious cycle

Agreed Robbie.
When Yamaha came out with the 98 YZF, a real 4-stroke M/X bike, the others followed. When Honda did a aluiminum framed CRF 450, Yamaha followed. Yamaha set the bar in the sxs market. They are just sitting back, letting the others do thier thing, and the BIG YAMMIE-WHAMMY is on the horizon.
Maybe it won't be 2010, 2011??? But I think it won't be called a Rhino, due to the sorry assed lawyers..............."Introducing the all-new 2010 Yamaha-???????"
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:37 pm

bing it on. i will be looking to buy another sxs next summer :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:52 pm

maybe ill be able to buy it and set it up for some racin drunken drive

or put the ol 660 back to stock height bounce

Last edited by shawnley1222 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:08 pm

I just hope it is not too big and heavy like that damn Honda. It would be nice if it was just a hair wider and longer, but a stump-pulling twin cylinder. I would be real interested in getting one of those....
I would also like to see that new Cat in action. That thing has to be a powerhouse.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rumors are starting...................   The rumors are starting................... Empty

Back to top Go down

The rumors are starting...................
Page 1 of 1