SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and

Go down 
+3
GunRunner
Neuromax
Woodtick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and Empty
PostSubject: First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and   First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 4:18 pm

it looked to me like just about the most fun you could have with your clothes on. It was at a place called I think, "Windrock". I live in Wood County West Virginia and have never heard of the place. Can you tell me where it is and a little about it please? Thanks ya'll.

Woodtick
Back to top Go down
Neuromax
SSXSRider Member
Neuromax

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-02-18

First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and   First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 4:33 pm

Windrock is in TN, near Knoxville. Its also known as Coal Creek. If you live in WV you have some of the best riding in the country in your back yard. Go grab you a sidebyside and start riding!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and   First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:23 pm

Check out the winrock forum, its located in oliver springs tn. just north of oak ridge, 73,000 acres, 17.00 a day to ride, open 365 days a year.
http://www.windrockatv.com/
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
RickV

RickV

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and   First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:39 pm

Hey woodtick, I am over in Clarksburg maybe we could hook up and ride sometime.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and   First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:44 pm

Welcome to the forum........ welcome ........... cheers
Winrock is a great place.... allright
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and   First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:23 pm

We can tell you about a lot of places to ride. That's what we do here "RIDE"

Windrock is a great place to ride. Also, there is Evarts that is probably closer. However, Neuromax is right. You have a lot of great places to ride in your neck of the woods.

Look around the site and chat with us. You will learn about many good places ride allright
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and   First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:42 pm

Thanks for the more than warm welcome folks. And yes we do have some dandy places in good ol WV to ride. Rick V I'd sure like to hook up some time and do a ride together but it will have to be after deer season now I fear. After we "Rednecks" do have our priorities! GRINNNNN.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and   First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:37 pm

Woodtick, there are some good places down in central WV as well as southern WV. Being from Wood County the closest to you would probably be the ones in central WV that Yank could show ya, but if you did not mind to drive some interstate you could be over to Wagon Wheel near Bluefield in about 3-1/2 hrs I would think. Wagon Wheel rivals any trails like Windrock and Evarts, or so I hear. We have a ride lined up for Wagon Wheel in March that you are welcome to join us for.

Good luck baggin a buck next week. Wish I could be there.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and   First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and Empty

Back to top Go down

First time poster with a question: I saw a video clip of you guys on a ride and
Page 1 of 1