SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Badride's RZR S project

Go down 
+17
Foxfire
roamerr
AIRBORNE
cajuncoot
nocerisdave
Bigg Bubba
Smith700
Sporto
ChrisC
moto92
mason
wvyankee2
ridepate
GunRunner
Mud-and-Guts
Big-R
Badride
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:57 am

Yeah, I think he would get the point then. I hope it does not have to come to that. But the dude should know not to mess with a mans toy.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:18 am

They probably stopped in the desert for a few days of fun with it. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Well roger, you made a good decision not selling your old S ,I now see what you meant by....I am gonna wait on selling the S just incase something happens.
Corey......
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:31 pm

It will happen. Probably jumping the gun a bit. I've been through it. Private carriers are like repo men, they will go off track at any time to make another buck. Most of them are not just hauling your stuff. It will happen man.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Truckers are the scum of the earth Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
I know cause I are one Exclamation Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 13435 Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 13435 Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 13435 Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 13435 Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 13435 Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 13435
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:39 pm

he said today is the day, 7pm it will be there. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Badride
SSXSRider Member
Badride

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:58 pm

The trucker wasn't the one giving me the problem, it was his boss. He kept sending him back toward California for other loads.

The driver just called me and I am to meet him at 7:00 pm tonight to pick it up! Man I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has some kind of 25" tires on it. I can forsee them getting worn very rapidly tonight! It will look like a funny car has been going up and down my road.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Badride wrote:
The trucker wasn't the one giving me the problem, it was his boss. He kept sending him back toward California for other loads.

The driver just called me and I am to meet him at 7:00 pm tonight to pick it up! Man I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has some kind of 25" tires on it. I can forsee them getting worn very rapidly tonight! It will look like a funny car has been going up and down my road.

That is good news. Hell I thought we were going to get mine built before you got yours to TN roflmao
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Video's needed..... Eat
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:46 pm

OK -- any pics or vid's of the new Rzr S?
Back to top Go down
Badride
SSXSRider Member
Badride

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:11 am

I picked it up Thursday night around 8:30. We used a fork lift to get it out of the dooley. It cost me $650 to get it shipped from California and it left January 30th so it took 11 days. When the guy bid on the job he said I would have it in 4 days. I am not too happy about that part but at least I did get it and it is in good shape. I just didn't like being lied to about the time it would take. I would have been ok with the 11 days if he had just told me up front.

Anyway, I have been really busy trying to get my new place at Oliver Springs painted so it would be ready for the new furniture that was being delivered yesterday. I even had to take a vacation day to make it in time.

I was however able to take it for a little test run yesterday after they got my furniture set up. On the pavement it felt really good but when I got on the gravel road I really had a smile on my face! You could break the back tires loose at will no matter what speed. It has the new “secret clutch” on it so there is no belt cover. That means NO RIDING IN MUD OR WATER until I either get one from the guys that are making the new covers, or, I put the STM clutch on it. The STM will fit under the stock cover. I am still thinking that is the way I will go, but, I am buying one of the other covers when they get them made. Then I will make my mind up as to which one I will keep. I hate to admit this but, I am seriously thinking about keeping my “old” RZR too. My girlfriend says she thinks she would rather drive my "old" RZR than ride my other 800 Renegade so I might just sell it and keep the “old” RZR too.
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:46 am

$650 for shipping from California was a deal -- even if it did take 11 days! Glad it worked out. That should be one heck of a Rzr -- At 80hp it should be Great -- at 130hp it should be INCREDIBLE!!!

I would think most women would much rather drive a Rzr than a Renegade. The Renegade is a great ATV but will is alot less forgiving than the Rzr.
Back to top Go down
sleepy23

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Is this rzr located in etowah now by chance? If so I would love to see it.
Back to top Go down
loosenut
SSXSRider Member
loosenut

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Badride, dont know ya but i hatecha! Like the orange, have to let me know where and when u will be riding. That way ill go somewhere else! That thing will have to be badass! Wish the wife would let have me the checkbook! thatsright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badride's RZR S project   Badride's RZR S project - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Badride's RZR S project
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5