SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!

Go down 
+11
BIG D 57
bush
Badride
Mud-and-Guts
GunRunner
cajuncoot
MarkM
wvyankee2
ChrisC
Big-R
Stench
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:25 am

Big-R wrote:
Damn Bad, I wish I knew you were going to sell Mad

Dang big r you need to keep up roflmao He's posted about selling it a dozen times since he bought Big Mikes Weber S thatsright just step up and buy it lol! Then No more frenzied nights wringing your hands and pulling at your hair with RZR envy roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:28 am

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Damn Bad, I wish I knew you were going to sell Mad

Dang big r you need to keep up roflmao He's posted about selling it a dozen times since he bought Big Mikes Weber S thatsright just step up and buy it lol! Then No more frenzied nights wringing your hands and pulling at your hair with RZR envy roflmao

I promise you there is no RZR envy here........ trust me
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:24 pm

i think gunny is just biased on how nice the rhinos really are lol! lol! JK gunny
Back to top Go down
Badride
SSXSRider Member
Badride

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:52 pm

That is ok Gunny, I had a Rhino for a few months. I know the truth.................. roflmao
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:05 pm

smith700 wrote:
i think gunny is just biased on how nice the rhinos really are lol! lol! JK gunny

I like rhinos, just never wanted to own one. Ronnie just wants to try and fool us, but we know better. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:09 pm

GunRunner wrote:
smith700 wrote:

I like rhinos, just never wanted to own one. Ronnie just wants to try and fool us, but we know better. roflmao

I assure you that I don't want or need an RZR anymore!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
smith700 wrote:

So tell us why or better show us. thatsright
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:53 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
smith700 wrote:

It dont matter how much money you throw at the old rhino, it still wont hold a candle to chris c's S at least thats what he said. pot lol!

Does anyone want to bet that I can out run ChrisC "S" when I get through with my build?????????? pot

Anyone??????? Anyone?????? roflmao

Last edited by Big-R on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:55 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
smith700 wrote:

So tell us why or better show us. thatsright

Looky there Gunny. I quoted you before you change it. ChrisC is going to spank you. New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 13435
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:59 pm

big-r my 700 will beat yours hehehehhe lol
Back to top Go down
Badride
SSXSRider Member
Badride

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:18 am

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
smith700 wrote:

It dont matter how much money you throw at the old rhino, it still wont hold a candle to chris c's S at least thats what he said. pot lol!

Does anyone want to bet that I can out run ChrisC "S" when I get through with my build?????????? pot

Are you talking about you two having a foot race??????????????
Just how far is this race? I would be glad to race you but it couldn't be over about 40 yards or I would probably die. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:07 am

Badride wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
smith700 wrote:

Just how far is this race? I would be glad to race you but it couldn't be over about 40 yards or I would probably die. roflmao

You can run 40 yards!!!!!!!!! Damn, I was thinking more like 20 roflmao
Back to top Go down
Stench
SSXSRider Member
Stench

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:36 am

I have to got to ride with you guys...I can see the poo flying now!

RZR
Back to top Go down
Badride
SSXSRider Member
Badride

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:41 am

Big-R wrote:
Badride wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
smith700 wrote:

No, not really. Well, on second thought, maybe if the race was for the last beer. Then I would beat you like a red headed step child....... thatsright
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 am

Badride wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Badride wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
smith700 wrote:

No, not really. Well, on second thought, maybe if the race was for the last beer. Then I would beat you like a red headed step child....... thatsright

For the last beer!!!!!!! Its on now nutkick
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:35 am

Big-R wrote:

Are you sure you want to write a check your CandyAss rhino can't cash? If so then I'll take that bet! 50.00 hard cash!!!!!!!!! 100 yard dead start. You in big boy? roflmao and i will throw in a free tow back to your trailer when that tired old rhino scatters its parts down the road lol!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:39 am

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:

Are you sure you want to write a check your CandyAss rhino can't cash? If so then I'll take that bet! 50.00 hard cash!!!!!!!!! 100 yard dead start. You in big boy?

Yep Gunny I'll take that bet. I will race ChrisC or You with my built machine for a Hundred bucks.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 am

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:

Are you sure you want to write a check your CandyAss rhino can't cash? If so then I'll take that bet! 50.00 hard cash!!!!!!!!! 100 yard dead start. You in big boy?

Yep Gunny I'll take that bet. I will race ChrisC or You with my built machine for a Hundred bucks.
If by your "built machine" you mean "youre current rhino" then it Works for me! (Cash to be held before the race by a third party) Long as Chris is up for it, im in! cheers

Now anybody want to side bet bigr finds some way to weasel out of this? roflmao

Last edited by GunRunner on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 am

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:

Looks like Ronnie is going to be drinking free Beer on the next ride. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:00 am

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:

Works for me! (Cash to be held before the race by a third party) Long as Chris is up for it, im in! cheers

I'll take a side bet that Gunny will try and get out of this bet...... roflmao thatsright ownedsm
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:01 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:

Looks like Ronnie is going to be drinking free Beer on the next ride. roflmao

thatsright Cause im going to be spending his beer money on bling for my RZR roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:09 am

GunRunner wrote:

Works for me! (Cash to be held before the race by a third party) Long as Chris is up for it, im in! cheers

Gunny, I have your first quote. You are already trying to back out of this bet. roflmao

GunRunner wrote:

If by your "built machine" you mean "youre current rhino" then it Works for me! (Cash to be held before the race by a third party) Long as Chris is up for it, im in! cheers

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:18 am

Well the whole idea was it was "your" rhino, thats what you been talking about for awhile, long travel kits and big bore kits. If thats not the case then no im not betting on a unknown vehicle who would do that?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am

GunRunner wrote:
Well the whole idea was it was "your" rhino, thats what you been talking about for awhile, long travel kits and big bore kits. If thats not the case then no im not betting on a unknown vehicle who would do that?

I have not ever said what machine the Big bore kit was going in........ Question Question Question Everyone just assumes it is the rhino. Hell it could be a Teryx or a Prowler or what ever........
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:30 am

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

I have not ever said what machine the Big bore kit was going in........ Question Question Question Everyone just assumes it is the rhino. Hell it could be a Teryx or a Prowler or what ever........
The bet is still on then even if its a teryx or prowler long as YOU can prove it belongs to YOU and its not borrowed. I mean hell i can get badride to loan chris his weber S if we are going to play these kiddie games lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!   New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guy looking to get into Side by Sides!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next